What is your expectation for the Bills in the playoffs?

Steptide

Obviously we all want the bills in the superbowl, and Imo they're good enough to get there, but we all know anything can happen any given week

That being said, what are your realistic expectations? For me, I say afc championship game. At the start of the season, winning the division and winning a playoff game was my hope. I thought the bills would finish 10-6 or maybe 11-5. They exceeded mine (and everyone's) expectations. Let's go Bills! Let's do this. 

• Like (+1) 2

AFC Championship is now my expectations and hopefully go farther... a win in playoffs I consider a win for a season... But if not making to AFC Championship I feel I will feel disappointed... Nice for us to be disappointed for us at least not to be in AFC Championship.. this team has improved so much over last years team..

Its hard for me to have an expectation as I have never seen the Bills win a playoff game. 

Thats where I want to start. 

I know the team believes in more than that and I hope they continue to keep themselves fired up and playing great football. 

The Lombardi finally coming home to Buffalo. I expect us to run up on the Chiefs again in the AFCCG. If we win that then I like our chances to see the desired result of "The Process" come to fruition. 

Sb windows can be small with qbs on rookie deals. I honestly think we're the best team in fb. We should win won, but if we lost, after the initial heartbreak id feel like we had a great season with a Sb appearance... but good grief boys, THE 5SB LOSS MEMES WOULD BE IN FULL FORCE, dont do that to us!

• Like (+1) 1

Right now, the Bills are the hottest team in the NFL.  By a pretty good margin.

Early in the season, they were scraping out wins.  Now they are destroying and embarrassing every opponent they face.

Over the last month, they have been the #1 offense in the NFL, combined with a Top 10 defense and great special teams.  

So the question is, how long can they realistically keep that up?  

Because if they can roll like this for another 4 games, they will likely be hosting the Lombardi trophy.

• Like (+1) 1

We win out, jmo.

If not it’s been a great season! 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

I would like a Super Bowl, but with all this hype I think we need at least the AFC championship game to validate we have arrived. A loss next week turns Allen and the team into a laugh on the national stage. Last thing I wanna have happen is everyone talk trash about buffalo being pretenders or Allen can’t win in the playoffs etc etc. To show we have truly arrived and are here to stay as a powerhouse I think they need 2 wins in the playoffs and hopefully at minimum a close AFCCG 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Win the two home games and a minimum 

This.  

Was just happy to be there the last couple trips.  Now it’s time to grow up and win a couple and be in the AFC Championship game.

The only thing that can derail us are turnovers.  Ball security will be the key, as it is in almost all NFL games.

Get to the AFC Championship game against KC at the least. It will be disappointing if we don't get to that point.

I think we can win that game and win the superbowl but I don't think it will be easy, KC is a good team even though they sleepwalked through the last 6 games or so.