Quote of the week

In the national media all of a sudden everyone is full of praise for the Bills. A bit late getting on the bandwagon and the bills do deserve the credit.

My favorite quote so far
What became clear on Sunday: The best team in the AFC East is the Buffalo Bills. The second-best team is the Buffalo Bills’ backups.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/03/week-17-takeaways-browns-playoffs-tua-meltdown-in-buffalo-giants-bumble-past-dallas

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 10

1 hour ago, BillsIsrael said:

In the national media all of a sudden everyone is full of praise for the Bills. A bit late getting on the bandwagon and the bills do deserve the credit.

My favorite quote so far
What became clear on Sunday: The best team in the AFC East is the Buffalo Bills. The second-best team is the Buffalo Bills’ backups.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/01/03/week-17-takeaways-browns-playoffs-tua-meltdown-in-buffalo-giants-bumble-past-dallas

That is a great quote.

But this isn't "all of a sudden." That's nonsense. Pretty much everyone has known this team is absolutely a Super Bowl contender for weeks now.

• Like (+1) 2

Kinda disappointed that he mentions Rodgers as MVP over Mahomes. I would say Allen deserves it over Mahomes as well. 

now between Rodgers and Allen I cannot say cause I really haven’t watched the Packers this year. But I’d bet a lot more of the voters for MVP have not watched a lot of Bills football this year

Just now, VaMilBill said:

Kinda disappointed that he mentions Rodgers as MVP over Mahomes. I would say Allen deserves it over Mahomes as well. 

now between Rodgers and Allen I cannot say cause I really haven’t watched the Packers this year. But I’d bet a lot more of the voters for MVP have not watched a lot of Bills football this year

Rodgers has been killing it. I would put them both on the same level. 

I think its a better story for Rodgers winning it. The selection for MVP is a biased one. 

People have hearts. So they will pick what I think is a good story for an aging QB. 

Voters will say....well Josh is so young he can win it some other year. Rodgers dont have much time left.

14 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Rodgers has been killing it. I would put them both on the same level. 

I think its a better story for Rodgers winning it. The selection for MVP is a biased one. 

People have hearts. So they will pick what I think is a good story for an aging QB. 

Voters will say....well Josh is so young he can win it some other year. Rodgers dont have much time left.

I don’t thinks sentiment is the proper way to select mvp. Whoever deserves it more should get it, period. I would be upset if it wasn’t even close. 

Just now, VaMilBill said:

I don’t thinks sentiment is the proper way to select mvp. Whoever deserves it more should get it, period. I would be upset if it wasn’t even close. 

Thats not how it works though. Everyone knows that. Lol