All-Pro Team?

Wondering who we expect to get All-Pro for the Bills now that the season is in the bag? 

Diggs has to be a lock. 

Allen over Mahomes should happen, but I don’t trust it. 

Bojo should be

White maybe?

Poyer would be deserving, but likely snubbed again.

- and yes, before you ask, I do know that the team should be focused on the playoffs. I’m not on the team, neither are you, I can ask a question that in no way affects the team. Also, nobody cares that you don’t care about all-pro and are focused on the playoffs. Many of us can contemplate two things at once. 

Edited by whatdrought
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Diggs with Adams is no doubt

Honest question, how many QBs do they pick?  If it is 1 then it will be Rodgers. If it is two then it will be Rodgers and Allen.

White is in the conversation based on reputation but I don't think he played at an All-Pro level this year.  Maybe due to injury or COVID worry but he was average the first half of the season.

Again my question, is how many safeties and what type of safeties.  If it is only two then Jamal Adams will get the nod over Poyer for SS

Roberts as a PR/KR

Bojo has a shot too

20 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Wondering who we expect to get All-Pro for the Bills now that the season is in the bag? 

Diggs has to be a lock. 

Allen over Mahomes should happen, but I don’t trust it. 

Bojo should be

White maybe?

Poyer would be deserving, but likely snubbed again.

- and yes, before you ask, I do know that the team should be focused on the playoffs. I’m not on the team, neither are you, I can ask a question that in no way affects the team. Also, nobody cares that you don’t care about all-pro and are focused on the playoffs. Many of us can contemplate two things at once. 

The laugh reaction was for that last part

Yeah, how many All-Pro teams are there nowadays?

I expect Diggs to make the 1st team. 

I’m rooting for Allen to make the 2nd since I think Rodgers has the 1st team locked up. It’ll probably go to Mahomes though unfortunately .

I’d love to see Poyer make it.

Edited by Bangarang