• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is a GREAT time slot.   Colts played after us today so no mater what, we have a longer week than they do.   The Bills kick off the entire playoffs!   And this gives

So by getting the number 2 seed, not only do we not get a bye, have to play the colts over browns, and now not an extra day of rest.   What a joke

After the performance they just put out there today plus a half game of rest why would anyone want to wait?   I'm psyched that they will get right back into it and then hopefully win and get

3 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Who are the announcers for the Bills game? It’s not Romo/Nantz from what I’ve heard 

John Murphy and Steve Tasker.

• Haha (+1) 1
8 minutes ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

I know it's 6 days away but Accuweather is saying HI 29 LO 22 for game day.

The Colts are a dome team so; let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I’m not sure I want snow.

Cold is ok.

Just cause the bills are a passing offence and colts can run the football. I know they are a dome team, but I think inclement weather slightly favours the colts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
10 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Who are the announcers for the Bills game? It’s not Romo/Nantz from what I’ve heard 

Lol see last page. Nantz and co will be busy calling the Sunday game at the kids table on Nick Jr. Silly world we live in. I dont think its been announced yet.

Edited by Bferra13
2 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I’m not sure I want snow.

Cold is ok.

Just cause the bills are a passing offence and colts can run the football. I know they are a dome team, but I think inclement weather slightly favours the colts.

Just plain old Buffalo January weather in the forecast. Perfect. Snow could mess up the passing game and hurt us more than them.

And I have vague memories of Rivers playing well in bad Denver weather too.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Lol see last page. Nantz and co will be busy calling the Sunday game at the kids table on Nick Jr. Silly world we live in.

Soooo which team from CBS is calling the game then? 

17 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Of course not, we never get Nantz and Romo. If we make the Championship game, they will give them both the day off

• Haha (+1) 1
1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

BOO

From a purely selfish point of view...

Positive: Sunday Morning Game

Negative: 5AM

No complaints from you people experiencing Summer weather in a country nearly free of COVID! 🙃

• Haha (+1) 2
3 minutes ago, BisonMan said:

No complaints from you people experiencing Summer weather in a country nearly free of COVID! 🙃

Well it's getting a bit hectic atm with infections popping up, but mostly it is good to be out there!

1 hour ago, OZBILLS said:

BOO

From a purely selfish point of view...

Positive: Sunday Morning Game

Negative: 5AM

16 hr difference 😳...that’s Buffalove 

• Like (+1) 1
1 hour ago, BadboyBills said:

Brady getting prime time over us on Saturday vs a non-winning record team. Ok, thats cool. Let's go to work early boys!

I don't think it was a slight. I think the NFL knows the 1pm Saturday game is the toughest for ratings and by putting the Bills there they pretty much guarantee ratings.

• Like (+1) 1
24 minutes ago, OZBILLS said:

Well it's getting a bit hectic atm with infections popping up, but mostly it is good to be out there!

I’m just missing my time in Ozzie Land. 🦘😜

• Sad 1
Just now, Big Turk said:

I don't think it was a slight. I think the NFL knows the 1pm Saturday game is the toughest for ratings and by putting the Bills there they pretty much guarantee ratings.

Ok, I can see that but I think it was also a gamble by the networks in the hope that the Team would lose to Philly and have a ratings darling in the Giants playing vs Brady.

41 minutes ago, ticketssince61 said:

I assume the league (for justifiable reasons) does not want to schedule a night game in Buffalo in January

Why not? They schedule night playoff games in Green Bay.