Bills just completed the best offensive season in the history of the franchise, setting records for TDs and points scored.

Logic

This may have already been posted elsewhere, but I felt it deserved its own thread.

We already know that we just witnessed the best statistical season by a QB in Bills history, but now this:

The Bills have been around for over 60 years, and we all just witnessed their best offensive season ever. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Where is the person crying about the team in the 70s that only played 14 games being the best offensive team in franchise history?

Bills could have easily hung 60 on any of the last 3 opponents if they really wanted to. Just annihilating people.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

2018:  269 points

2019:  314 points

2020:  501 points

I’m not a math major, but this looks REALLY good.  :)

I absolutely LOVE the way they are clicking now. Somebody will put up a stiff fight, and we will be forced to adapt.  I trust this staff and team to do well in the face of adversity. I love what I see from this team! 

Adding an elite WR [Diggs], plus adding another in the draft [Davis] to go along with Brown and Beasley made all the difference in the world. Can you imagine if the Bills get a decent TE and RB how much better the offense will be? 

Edited by Jerry Jabber
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

2018:  269 points

2019:  314 points

2020:  501 points

Wow. 

That is truly impressive improvement. Credit to the coaches, to the quarterback, and to the front office.