Bills (-7) against Colts

McBean

56 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I agree jumping to a big lead early is important always but esp against such a good running team. Reich wont abandon the run till way later so its important to maintain a 2+ score lead. 

Just make sure the score isnt 35-3 at the half 😀

But then you need the Colts backup QB to perform.  ;)  

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

My wife and I had the opportunity to travel to Italy a few years ago (Pordenone region), we would love to go back--so much we didn't see. What airport should we fly into?

Right now - none, unfortunately. The region I'm in (Veneto)  is "orange to red" through 6 JAN, and possibly longer.

On the off chance you're seriously asking, of course it depends on where you're trying to get to. Let me know.

Edited by timekills17

Guys, first, this is a scared Colts fan base and we’re worried about an old QB, Super Allen.  There aren’t more than two other QB’s who can flick a ball at will like Allen (Mahomes and Rodgers, not even Russel has this guys arm strength).  First, the weather conditions look decent Sunday, amd remember the first Pats game.  High winds meant a better running team as we thought Pats) and us and who won.  190+ yards to the Bills as they made a decision committing to the run.

Dont chase every windmill guys.  We’ll beat them in rain, wind, snow or a damn hurricane or tornado.

Who is the better thrower in the snow? An old guy or the strongest hottest arm in the NFL right now outside of maybe Rodger.

Oh and where did Allen play, oh yeah, WYOMING!