Allen becomes only player in NFL history to throw for 4500 yards, 35 passing TDs and 5 rushing TDs in a season...his reaction?

Big Turk

HOLY MUTHERFREAKKINING CRAP!!!!  THIS is the BILLS QB!!!!! 

See him and be feared.....ye mere mortals whom think you will beat the Bills???  Ha....the Bills will UNLEASH JA17 on yer unsuspecting beings!!!

GO BILLS!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Today was unreal, even for long-time Allen homers. Those last two TD passes were absolutely insane. I was expecting maybe a passing TD and a few drives today...

Josh is fully top tier with Rodgers, Mahomes, and Wilson. None of the QBs from his class can touch him.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Josh is fully top tier with Rodgers, Mahomes, and Wilson. None of the QBs from his class can touch him.

I saw today some of the Browns - Steelers game and the diference in pocket presence between Allen  and Mayfield ir remarkable.

Just now, Gonzonzo said:

I saw today some of the Browns - Steelers game and the diference in pocket presence between Allen  and Mayfield ir remarkable.

Josh seems like he's a second or two ahead of everybody right now. He completely constructed that no look TD play. Positioned everybody perfectly, literally pointed at least twice to either properly position players, or throw the defense off? Who knows, maybe all of that movement was intended to throw the defense off, but either way, he then capped it with a flick of the wrist no-look TD...nobody does that. 

It was cute when Baker threw the ball as far as he could into the back of the end zone to none of his receivers for the "longest pass ever in the NFL" but he's nowhere close to Allen's level right now. Allen is in "who's better" conversations with Mahomes. Baker's doing lame commercials and losing to the Jets. I would love to see the Browns in the playoffs. I think Allen destroying Mayfield would be perfect for his legend.

• Like (+1) 1

In the no look TD, Allen pointed the referee two times waiting he trow the flag.

The point that amazes me is the diference in the time it takes to JA to process a play. Every year he looks to be faster, and thats make him more acurate.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Thing is, is that he is going to get better and that is SCARY for the rest of the NFL. He has really turned out to be the QB that I/we have dreamed of having.

And I'm having the hardest ***** time finding an Allen jersey! Sold out everywhere.

I looked on NFL.com and BB.com and nothing except 4 and 5XL. I did a search and found some websites that were selling them for about $55-$65 and the picture looked like the authentic NFL jersey, but it’s probably a knock off.

I did buy my son an authentic jersey earlier in the season for $75. He wore it during the Jets game and it was a poor showing so he said he’s not wearing it again because he thinks it’s cursed. So he said he would give it to me.  He has a knock off he bought last year that isn’t cursed. Go figure.

• Like (+1) 1