It pains me to say this, but you know who else had an MVP type season?

Draconator

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If Washington wins tonight, I’d love to see that front 4 against Brady.  

Best chance for another losing division winner to win a home playoff game. I remember Seattle doing it years ago.

8 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

***** the GCOAT and all he stands for.  If he gets to the Super Bowl, it's going to be sweet to see him go down hard to the Bills.  Yeah, I know, first ballot HOF'er, but he was handed two Lombardis by the Falcons and Seahawks, and arguably cheated for at least two more, and possibly all of them.  But Goodell covered it all up for the "good of the game".  He's nothing but a cheater, and to see him get any praise at all here on TBD just sucks.

I'm not praising the dude. All I'm saying is he put up MVP type numbers. Re-read the posts.

On 1/3/2021 at 8:21 PM, Draconator said:

He put up numbers that in past seasons would have snatched the MVP. He won't be (and isn't) in the conversation this year, but he did put up the numbers.

That team is pretty stacked. Not to take anything from TB12 but a lot of caliber QBs could've piloted that team. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 9:04 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

***** the GCOAT and all he stands for.  If he gets to the Super Bowl, it's going to be sweet to see him go down hard to the Bills.  Yeah, I know, first ballot HOF'er, but he was handed two Lombardis by the Falcons and Seahawks, and arguably cheated for at least two more, and possibly all of them.  But Goodell covered it all up for the "good of the game".  He's nothing but a cheater, and to see him get any praise at all here on TBD just sucks.

Can you imagine a large rubber fun toy landing on the field near him in the SB? ;)

That would be classic....could you imagine a the reaction from all the TB loving New England Chowder Heads? ;) 

The Tampon Bay fans wouldn't get it though.

Edited by JMF2006
  • Like (+1) 1

I didn't want to commit blasphemy on this board and mention this, but yeah, what Brady did in TB this season has been completely over looked.  And to be honest, its kind of a shock its been overlooked given the hype and story of him going there this year.  

And meanwhile, all the talk about the NFC centers around both GB and Saints as the main front runners.  But I dont know about either of those teams, they have consistently found ways to LOSE in the playoffs when heading into them as a favorite to reach the SB.  And this years teams dont seem a lot different than those past teams.  In fact, GB hasn't really been beating teams convincingly either.  Sure a few big games were there, but they were not as dominant consistently as I would expect with a QB having 51 TDs to just 5 INTs.

I was just telling someone not to sleep on the Bucs.  The Mike Evans injury is now just day to day, but they are loaded with weapons even if he has to miss the first playoff game.  And people have also over looked AB being there too much.  Him and Brady finding a rhythm, and he may be a nut job, but he thrives in the spotlight and playing with a chip on his shoulder.  The playoffs are where I think he starts to make a statement for a real contract next year.  

On the betting site I use, you can bet on Super Bowl matchups.  I just put money on Packers/Bills, Saints/Bills, and Bucs/Bills.  I hope its Bucs beach it pays +1500 (the most of all those) and we can also have a chance at revenge on Brady.  That was the only thing that was lacking for me with the Pats sweep, that Brady wasn't there to experience the losses too.  

Giving him the loss in the SB would be the ultimate icing on the greatest cake ever.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/3/2021 at 8:26 PM, Draconator said:

Riiiiiight......

Draconator, you haven’t come across to me like a Pats troll at all.  Believe me I would politely let you know as I can see through so many Jets trolls.  That doesn’t matter.  You’re right.  I live in Tampa, and I was in physical pain having to root for this guy as it is the Bucs now 13 year drought rectified.  He had a great squad, but that doesn’t dismiss a very good performance for a 43 yr. old.

I certainly don’t want him to win it all especially if he plays us, but glad for my friends sake he is part of the relevance of the Bucs again.  I just don’t see him repeating the GB performance early in the year.  You’re right though.  He did well.  If Evans is a serious injury, that will hurt them when they get past the Red.....

I hate Brady as much as the next Bills’ fan but given the obvious deterioration in his physical skills last year and the fact that he is FORTY THREE YEARS old, I fully expected him to duplicate Peyton Manning’s last year or two in Denver.  I absolutely hate to admit it, but what he has done this year really is remarkable.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh Allen vs Tom Brady in the Superbowl has the makings of being the biggest game of the century.

For once its nice to able to appreciate what Tom Brady has meant to the game without being the door mat by which he came.

Beating Brady on the biggest stage is what dreams are made of in my humble opinion. ( @Alphadawg7 )

Edited by Figster
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

St.pete and others.

he’s out in another year.  Unless the Bucs make the SB this year or next, we only face that team one more time next year.  I fully expect fans so I’ll be there (in my kelly bills Jersey or fredex) as I’ve done every 8 years since 93.

I may like the Bucs, but my heart is al2ays with the BILLS!