It pains me to say this, but you know who else had an MVP type season?

Draconator

2 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

How long you had this one in the holster for? Timing is suspicious at best... just sayin.

I was searching to see if Diggs was #1 in receptions and yards (which he is). I thought "let me check the passing leaders to see how Josh ranks". When I saw what I posted above, I was like, WTF? How?

13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

He had a good year but he was up and down for a lot of it against a weak schedule.

All star offensive cast around him.

That.  Has AB, Mike Evans, Godwin and GOAT TE . Those are some weapons!  

7 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

And they get the NFC Least winner in the first round.  Barf.

Ugh. This is why the system is broken (but that's for another thread).

7 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I was searching to see if Diggs was #1 in receptions and yards (which he is). I thought "let me check the passing leaders to see how Josh ranks". When I saw what I posted above, I was like, WTF? How?

Unfettered access to Alex Guerrero, and by extension HGH. No possible way his arm got stronger over the past 2 seasons otherwise, IMO. 

• Like (+1) 1

That walking character flaw... why anyone would think highly of him is beyond puzzling. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

***** the GCOAT and all he stands for.  If he gets to the Super Bowl, it's going to be sweet to see him go down hard to the Bills.  Yeah, I know, first ballot HOF'er, but he was handed two Lombardis by the Falcons and Seahawks, and arguably cheated for at least two more, and possibly all of them.  But Goodell covered it all up for the "good of the game".  He's nothing but a cheater, and to see him get any praise at all here on TBD just sucks.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1