It pains me to say this, but you know who else had an MVP type season?

Draconator

It shouldn't pain you.  The dude is the GOAT and him going to the Bucs and having this type of season just proves it while the Patriots sulk at home after having their first losing season in forever.

We have witnessed probably the best QB of all time, two times a year, for 20 years.

Be happy for him, be happy he proved he was the reason the patriots succeeded lol

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I hate to admit that he has far exceeded my expectations. My brother is an OG TB fan, adopted them in '76. I told him no way can Brady carry a team any more. Sum'buck is 43 years old and still balling out. HOW?

• Like (+1) 1

He had a good year but he was up and down for a lot of it against a weak schedule.

Just now, Coastie said:

I hate to admit that he has far exceeded my expectations. My brother is an OG TB fan, adopted them in '76. I told him no way can Brady carry a team any more. Sum'buck is 43 years old and still balling out. HOW?

All star offensive cast around him.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Big Turk said:

He had a good year but he was up and down for a lot of it against a weak schedule.

All star offensive cast around him.

Even so, he is 43 for goodness sake. He would be in the HOF already if he had retired at the average age a QB does but instead he is heading to the playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1