Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

That is a loose, focused team in my opinion. I really have zero concern they’ve been reading all the press clippings. I think the sting of last years playoff loss is probably front and center and even if it wasn’t, McD will have them laser sighted on the Colts and only the Colts.

• Like (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Logic said:

This is my favorite video from this year, hands down

P.S.    Diggs seems fine.

The other great part of this that the players may not even realize: That hook in "You Cant Touch This" was written by Rick James, a guy from BUFFALO!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Crazy stat.

The Bills 4th (Davis) and 5th (McKenzie) WR's had 13 total TD's in the regular season.

Crazy.

That is how you know this offense is unstoppable when our 4th and 5th WR are heavily in the action.

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

The colts analyst mentioned that he expects they would use Darius Leonard to spy him. I’m not sure if that makes a ton of sense considering they will need him in coverage ... thoughts? 

This right here is the Colt's problem.  The Bill's offense is pretty dang complete.  While our running game can be better, it is good enough to make a D respect it.  To use a resource as a spy on Allen is only going to weaken a different aspect of their defense that the Bills can exploit.  Daboll and Josh are going to have to see it and be able to adjust to it soon enough in the game.  Both have shown me they can the second half of the season.  

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

This right here is the Colt's problem.  The Bill's offense is pretty dang complete.  While our running game can be better, it is good enough to make a D respect it.  To use a resource as a spy on Allen is only going to weaken a different aspect of their defense that the Bills can exploit.  Daboll and Josh are going to have to see it and be able to adjust to it soon enough in the game.  Both have shown me they can the second half of the season.  

Agree this is a big mistake for the Colts. Allen is too complete a passer to spy with a linebacker. They need their D-Line to step up in a big way and close and keep Allen contained in the pocket while throwing everything at shutting things down downfield IMHO

2 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

After watching the dance party videos and stretching warm up video I'm certain Diggs is playing and Beasley sure didn't look like someone whose knees are bothering him.

I think that they sat Beasley so that he could get super healthy for the postseason. I don’t know if you have ever seen super healthy, but it’s special. You want to be super healthy. #hottake

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RunTheBall said:

That is a loose, focused team in my opinion. I really have zero concern they’ve been reading all the press clippings. I think the sting of last years playoff loss is probably front and center and even if it wasn’t, McD will have them laser sighted on the Colts and only the Colts.

Trust me these guys are not losing a lead Saturday. That Houston game still haunts them. Laser focused will be the accurate assessment. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I think that they sat Beasley so that he could get super healthy for the postseason. I don’t know if you have ever seen super healthy, but it’s special. You want to be super healthy. #hottake

I have wondered (especially because I don't think they've ever said specifically what his injury was) if his disappointment on the sideline was more knowing he would be shutdown for the game and the following week, rather than concern for the season. He was as close as he's ever been to a 1000 yard season which is a huge milestone for a receiver.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

You know if McD was really channeling Belichuck he might hold Beasley out of the Miami game and be very vague about his availability while focusing the offense on McKenzie against the Dolphins.  This results in the Colts working out how best to deal with McKenzie in the slot only to look up and see Beasley lining up in the slot.

Of course that means McKenzie goes back to being the trickster with DaBold dialing something interesting up.

56 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

All I ask of you, Dawson Knox, is “do your job”!! Catch passes thrown to you. Don’t miss blocks. 

Also, don't fumble, give up on plays, or tip uncatchable balls high in the air so the other team can intercept them. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, finn said:

Also, don't fumble, give up on plays, or tip uncatchable balls high in the air so the other team can intercept them. 

And really, more than anything, just keep running to the damned ball when it's thrown to you. He does this maddening slow down and jump when he tracks passes lofted over his shoulder. Just effing run under it, my dude! Keep running!