Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

Are you from the future K9 or am I just really drunk lol? 21-18 = 03

The 18th anniversary of the comeback game was in 2011. Not sure what you’re referring to with 21-18. But I’d be interested to know. 

One of our biggest challenges for this game (and every game we play from here on out) will be going in healthy.  The same can be said for every team though.  Unfortunately, a COVID case to the wrong guy can end your season in a hurry.  Have to stay healthy and, if we do, I do like our chances to move on for sure.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Albanybillsbacker said:

Bills open as -4.5 favorites.  I’m surprised it isn’t closer to a TD. 

So am I.. The Bills have been way unders for weeks... 

Vegas still doesnt believe...

Anyway.. good if you want to bet the Bills..

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

I am hoping for a Sunday game...or the late game on Saturday.  If it is one of the early games on Saturday, it will be a day of avoiding scores while I am at work  It's doable, but adds some stress to the day.

If its the early game on Saturday I'm leaving work an hour before kickoff... otherwise I'll be good with it either day.  Just leave work behind...

44 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

This is basically the most ideal situation for the Bills. The only thing that would have been better was playing the Dolphins again in the wild card. Getting the Colts than the Steelers is about as easy a road as you can get this year. The only thing that can ruin that is if the Browns upset the Steelers then we will host the Titans or Ravens in the divisional round. I'm excited, cause I think Tennessee and Baltimore are probably the two best teams to stick with the Chiefs because of their run first type grind it out offenses.

We're not taking anyone lightly. Including Green Bay.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10/21/2018 Bills and McDermott lost to Indianapolis 37-5.   I believe that was the game after Josh was injured at Houston.

Put that score on the bulletin board this week Sean!   That was the last game the Bills have played vs Indy.

• Like (+1) 1