Round 1 Playoff: Colts at Bills - Sat. 1/9 1:05pm

YoloinOhio

I live just outside Indy.  They’re a pretty sound team overall.  Their rookie RB is really good and their O line is solid.  But the way our offense is playing we should score, and Rivers will screw up like he does in big games.

I’ll be wearing my Bills gear and being obnoxious all week!

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

This is basically the most ideal situation for the Bills. The only thing that would have been better was playing the Dolphins again in the wild card. Getting the Colts than the Steelers is about as easy a road as you can get this year. The only thing that can ruin that is if the Browns upset the Steelers then we will host the Titans or Ravens in the divisional round. I'm excited, cause I think Tennessee and Baltimore are probably the two best teams to stick with the Chiefs because of their run first type grind it out offenses.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

I live just outside Indy.  They’re a pretty sound team overall.  Their rookie RB is really good and their O line is solid.  But the way our offense is playing we should score, and Rivers will screw up like he does in big games.

Don't get fired.

• Haha (+1) 1

As was said on Twitter, it's fitting that on the anniversary of the Bills comeback game, we find out that Reich is coming to Buffalo for a Wild Card game.

Of all possible AFC opponents, the Colts are the ones I feel most confident against. I know they're good and all, but I really like our chances against them. I MUCH prefer playing them to Tennessee. I even prefer playing the Colts to playing the Browns.

Best case scenario.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I am not afraid of them at all...they are not in our class.