McKenzie called his shot on the Punt Return TD!

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I hate that biotch and I dont even know her get off my teams bandwagon "well I was watchng the Dolphins but now I'l watch the Bills" LAME.....LOL

yeah Im not fooled by her come hither voice get her off my bandwagon..no lame biotches allowed LMAO

Well I mean it's not like the Dolphins are playing anymore.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh definitely......he's the better athlete and receiver as well.  

And yeah, Denver couldn't get him to the curb fast enough after all those fumbled returns in such a short period of time.

If you watch the replay closely he almost bobbled the catch on the punt return today.

He's scary good as a punt returner but I still don't fully trust him to hold onto the ball. But I don't think he's ever fumbled as a Bill on offense. He's a fun player to watch and a real weapon, and we're using him perfectly.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I do hear he talks the most trash on the team

There was that interview he did with Buffalo Fanatics where he talks about I think the rookie DE Darryl Johnson or someone talking about working hard trying to get more reps and McKenzie said he told him "Maybe you just suck." Dudes a massive troll....metaphorically obviously.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Was McKenzie here in the Rex era? I know we poached him from Denver I just can't remember what year . I feel like he has been around a while.  2017 minimum 

Nope signed halfway through 2018 when they made the switch from size to speed at the bye, promoted Foster, signed McKenzie and released Holmes and Benjamin.

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Was McKenzie here in the Rex era? I know we poached him from Denver I just can't remember what year . I feel like he has been around a while.  2017 minimum 

Nope signed halfway through 2018 when they made the switch from size to speed at the bye, promoted Foster, signed McKenzie and released Holmes and Benjamin.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Him, Dion, and Josh are the only ones left from that Offense at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

hopefully she let's you score tonight 😂

Nope he was signed off Denver's practice squad Allen's rookie year when they switched from Benjamin and Davis to Foster and McKenzie...

Pretty damn good pickup if you ask me.

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you watch the replay closely he almost bobbled the catch on the punt return today.

He's scary good as a punt returner but I still don't fully trust him to hold onto the ball. But I don't think he's ever fumbled as a Bill on offense. He's a fun player to watch and a real weapon, and we're using him perfectly.

Yeah they can't trust him in very meaningful situations but it was fun to get to see that return.    

This game was very reminiscent of the 1995 playoff blowout of the Dolphins where all the reserves got to have big days.

After that game a lot of people thought Darick Holmes and Tim Tindale were the future of the Bills run game.

50 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah they can't trust him in very meaningful situations but it was fun to get to see that return.    

This game was very reminiscent of the 1995 playoff blowout of the Dolphins where all the reserves got to have big days.

After that game a lot of people thought Darick Holmes and Tim Tindale were the future of the Bills run game.

Now you're gonna make me look up these guys.

Everytime I think my brain is too cluttered with Bills trivia someone reminds me that it could (and will) get worse. 😀

EDIT: Tindale I get, but how did I forget Darick Holmes? Guy had 600 some yards rushing in 1995. My first senior moment, coming well ahead of schedule?🤯

Edited by The Frankish Reich