McKenzie called his shot on the Punt Return TD!

Big Turk

I loved the cut he made at the end of that run, faked the guy out of his jockstrap he did LOL beautful runback..and surprising it wasnt andre Roberts..Id been waiting on he to break one all year actually...

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Muppy said:

I loved the cut he made at the end of that run, faked the guy out of his jockstrap he did LOL beautful runback..and surprising it wasnt andre Roberts..Id been waiting on he to break one all year actually...

I think McKenzie is faster than Roberts.   Isiah's issues have always been ball safety

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ganesh said:

I think McKenzie is faster than Roberts.   Isiah's issues have always been ball safety

Oh definitely......he's the better athlete and receiver as well.  

And yeah, Denver couldn't get him to the curb fast enough after all those fumbled returns in such a short period of time.

5 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

He stepped up big today. You could tell he was a big part of the offensive gameplan and he didnt disappoint. 

Was McKenzie here in the Rex era? I know we poached him from Denver I just can't remember what year . I feel like he has been around a while.  2017 minimum 

3 minutes ago, Kaenon said:

I actually told my wife, he's gonna take it to the house when he caught it. She was doing something and looked to the screen to see and we all know what happened.

hopefully she let's you score tonight 😂

25 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Welcome her lol

I hate that biotch and I dont even know her get off my teams bandwagon "well I was watchng the Dolphins but now I'l watch the Bills" LAME.....LOL

3 minutes ago, gordong said:

Definitely would welcome her...    :) 

yeah Im not fooled by her come hither voice get her off my bandwagon..no lame biotches allowed LMAO

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, PrimeTime101 said:

i thought it was funny but hey... she watching us now.. she can ride my wagon lol

yer sucha GUY LOL..signed muppy da female Bills fan who hates fake wannabee Bills biotch bandwagoners hahaaa