Can we trust Josh Norman in a playoff game?

Simon

Just now, fasteddie said:

If he had the back arm on the waist and not the shoulder, it most likely would not have been called. Refs hardly ever call that arm on the waist, but on the shoulder is easy to see with their limited acuity.

They'll still call it on the waist if you hook your hand all the way around or if it looks at all like you turned a guy.

You just don't do it anymore, especially when you're already in position.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

You seem to have your mind made up.

It's football, every week NFL corners do the exact same thing.  Its also an emotional game, I appreciate Norman's passion. 

And every week corners get called for it. For several years now.

Will you appreciate Norman's "passion" when it costs us a TD or 15 yards and a change of possession in an elimination game?

10 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Maybe we could enjoy the win for a day before bashing one of our guys..., maybe...

Go Bills!!!

You enjoy your marshmallow today.

I'm thinking about two marshmallows next week. :D

4 minutes ago, Simon said:

And every week corners get called for it. For several years now.

Will you appreciate Norman's "passion" when it costs us 15 yards and a change of possession in an elimination game?

You enjoy your marshmallow.

I'm thinking about two marshmallows next week. :D

I hate marshmallows... 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Communist!

I will admit to being slightly left of center, but no more than that... 😂

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I appreciate the sentiment, but I’m not remotely concerned about a CB low on the depth chart after a 56-26 win. Could he cost us a game ? Possibly, but there isn’t a team in the league filled with great players at every level of the depth chart. 

thats exactly the type of guy you have to be worried about against top teams the next 4 consecutive weeks 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

My school of thought on corners is PI calls are never bad.

Why not try to get away with something?

If you get caught no big deal.

Without the left arm Parker pulls that in for a TD

Big deal now we get to practice goal line stands ;) (where they didn't do so well) ;) 

20 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Norman has probably exceeded expectations here. When he was signed there was a lot of talk if he was done and out of gas and a waste of a roster spot.  He’s made a few plays and been burned and penalized some and missed some time. 
He’s kinda what you want in veteran depth. He can make some plays when called upon but can’t be called upon too often or he’s exposed. With Dane showing flashes of real potential and hopefully everyone staying healthy norman won’t be seeing too many snaps. 

Dane Jackson is clearly the future.

6 minutes ago, Captain_Quint said:

His whole career has been this same type of play. Grab every play and only get called on it 1/3 of the time. Mouth runs the whole time. 

Exactly what you want in a corner  :)

I hate guys that hang their head...of course your getting beat...this is the NFL.

Its how you react to getting beat......hence the pick six after getting owned by Parker.

2 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Exactly what you want in a corner  :)

I hate guys that hang their head...of course your getting beat...this is the NFL.

Its how you react to getting beat......hence the pick six after getting owned by Parker.

Yeah, hes had success with it. But if I had to choose, I'd take Wallace out there who gets beat the old fashioned way. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1