Isiahcole McBeazley and our WR depth.

ChicagoRic

I honestly thought we were really going to miss Beasley today, not just for the catches he makes but the attention he draws.  It was nice to see McKenzie step up and fill that spot. While not a starter by any means, it seems he has at least one play every game that shows his value. Triply so today!  With Diggs being Diggs, Brown back and looking healthy, Davis showing he can stretch the field and score, Beasley having a good shot at coming back in time for the playoffs and the pending singing of Stills, have we ever been more stacked at WR?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I admit to talking trash early on about IMac, and I will happily dine on crow after the season he put in!

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Slow your roll

It's definitely a conversation for Bean Isiah will likely be more expensive this next year having been much more consistent this year and after this showcase. He's also younger and if he can be consistent as a returner while also being a better option on offense they very well might do it.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Gotta show he can make them in crunch time if Beasley misses playoff games but he was excellent tonight and I think he has been underrated most of his time here.

biggest thing for him is to be consistent as a returner he struggled in 18 before we got Roberts if he's cleaned that up Roberts is on shaky ground.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

It's definitely a conversation for Bean Isiah will likely be more expensive this next year having been much more consistent this year and after this showcase. He's also younger and if he can be consistent as a returner while also being a better option on offense they very well might do it.

don’t think so

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

biggest thing for him is to be consistent as a returner he struggled in 18 before we got Roberts if he's cleaned that up Roberts is on shaky ground.

I agree with this. However I'm in the camp of keeping both players. 

Depth chart for Bills WR.

1. Diggs

2. Brown

3. Cole (slot guy, but maybe he is "#2")

4. Gabe Davis

5. McKenzie

When everyone is healthy, I dont know why the Bills wouldnt keep McKenzie. His value as "#5" (he does way more then what a normal #5 does IMO) has got to be worth more then the money they would save with any other #5. 

With that stat they showed last week of him being used in motion the most in the NFL, I wouldnt even call him a #5WR he is more a position within itself kinda like slot WR but in this case, motion guy lol. I have said this a lot I think him being in motion all the time keep the D on its toes for just maybe a step or two advantage that helps in the run game overall. Think of all the times the run game has looked shaky and then they put McKenzie in motion and Singletary hits the middle for a nice gain.

• Like (+1) 2