Bills vs. Dophins Postgame Thread

43 minutes ago, wjag said:

As the Tua churns.  Reading the Dolphins board this week, you get the distinct impression that half the fan base wants another option at QB.   No fan base wants to go out like that yesterday.  That is going to lead a bad taste in their mouth right up until the number 3 pick in the NFL draft.  What they do with that pick will be heavily scrutinized.

I visited their board yesterday for a look about, and yes you are right, there abouts half of them want him gone, and a few more were leaning that way, they do indeed have a QB problem, it will be entertaining to watch it unfold... We had that affliction for a long time... thankfully we got the JA-17 vaccine...

We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The Fins were confident in a lot of things before yesterday, and now they're wondering what they really know about their team.  What they do know is what works against the rest of the League doesn't work against Buffalo in general, and Josh Allen in specific. 

Now they crash into the offseason dazed and confused, with a chance to squander an incredible position on this year's draft.  Fannnnnnntastic.

7 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. The Fins were confident in a lot of things before yesterday, and now they're wondering what they really know about their team.  What they do know is what works against the rest of the League doesn't work against Buffalo in general, and Josh Allen in specific. 

Now they crash into the offseason dazed and confused, with a chance to squander an incredible position on this year's draft.  Fannnnnnntastic.

Dolphins are out

I loved the game because the Dolphins and their fans had convinced themselves the division was going to be a 2-horse race for the next few years. Getting trashed by our starters and then outclassed by our backups should bring them back down to earth knowing they firmly #2 and will be playing for wild card births if they want playoffs. 

17 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Guess that didn’t work technically 

Interesting. It was the only good explanation for why they started the game like that. I do like that McD seems to be aware of various records and stats that may be effected. I'm sure he doesn't let it dictate the overall game plan but I'm sure the players appreciate it. 

5 hours ago, wjag said:

5.  McKenzie came to play.  The only thing he didn't do well yesterday, and it's a nit, is he allowed Van Ginkel to catch him on a sweep for no gain.

I'm not even sure that was a bad decision if he kept going like he was he maybe gains a yard but also goes out of bounds, burning clock was more important at that point.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BTB said:

Flores has to be extremely disappointed with his team.  They made the score 28-13 early in the 2nd half, the Bills by then had pulled most of their starters, and yet Miami fell apart from that point on.

they must feel how we felt after week 17 of the 2004 season.

19 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I ended up reading through halftime. Entertaining read. Intelligent posters there know Allen is incredible and are envious!👍

Oh I haven't got up to halftime yet. They do huh?  Awesome!!!! :)👋

On 1/4/2021 at 8:41 AM, Don Otreply said:

I visited their board yesterday for a look about, and yes you are right, there abouts half of them want him gone, and a few more were leaning that way, they do indeed have a QB problem, it will be entertaining to watch it unfold... We had that affliction for a long time... thankfully we got the JA-17 vaccine...

But they have had a very high rated defense and all that money at CBs.

Dolphins just got humbled back to front up and down. 

Bills >  the way they played Dolphins ?

Epic

it wasnt just Tua whose will was broken by the Buffalo Bills

:)

• Like (+1) 1