4 minutes ago, Whites Bay said:

Wasn't it McKenzie?

Using his TSW alias

5 minutes ago, Putin said:

I feel soooo good that Miami fans are grieving right now 

Yes especially after the Patriots Nation beat down last week 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Figster said:

Allen starting to hit targets on the edge of his peripheral vision making it virtually impossible to read the QB as a defender IMO.

I noticed this on the one pass to mckenzie. Simply amazing

6 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

Using his TSW alias

I'm glad I wasn't the only one confused for a bit haha

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Figster said:

Allen starting to hit targets on the edge of his peripheral vision making it virtually impossible to read the QB as a defender IMO.

He literally did one of those no look passes that everyone lost their minds over when Mahomes did it.

• Like (+1) 2

I remember having a high football iq back around the KC game about how Flores was such a better coach, and Miami had such an easy schedule it was 99% certain buffalo couldn’t even win the division. They were coached so much better than us in all phases of the game. 

• Haha (+1) 3

Just watched another replay of the PR KR.  People were beefing about Matekevich and a block in the back on the PR.  He was engaged with #42 on the Fish, and the guy turned his back, after which Matekevich finished the block.  It's not a block in the back if the guy turns his back while engaged.  From the book:

A Block in the Back is a block that is delivered from behind an opponent above his waist. It is not a block in the back:
(a) if a player is making a personal attempt to recover a loose ball;
(b) if the opponent turns away from the blocker when contact is imminent;
(c) if both of the blocker’s hands are on the opponent’s side. (If either hand is on the back, it is a foul.)

So no block in the back folks, the KR TD was completely legit.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Just watched another replay of the PR KR.  People were beefing about Matekevich and a block in the back on the PR.  He was engaged with #42 on the Fish, and the guy turned his back, after which Matekevich finished the block.  It's not a block in the back if the guy turns his back while engaged.  From the book:

A Block in the Back is a block that is delivered from behind an opponent above his waist. It is not a block in the back:
(a) if a player is making a personal attempt to recover a loose ball;
(b) if the opponent turns away from the blocker when contact is imminent;
(c) if both of the blocker’s hands are on the opponent’s side. (If either hand is on the back, it is a foul.)

So no block in the back folks, the KR TD was completely legit.

I was worried more looked like he hooked him with his arm

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I remember having a high football iq back around the KC game about how Flores was such a better coach, and Miami had such an easy schedule it was 99% certain buffalo couldn’t even win the division. They were coached so much better than us in all phases of the game. 

He further doubled down and said the Pats were making a strong comeback and would knock us out of the playoffs altogether. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

can you imagine ending your season with a loss like today’s? Talk about a bad taste in your mouth. 

Yeah I know!!!! Very bad taste in your mouth!!!

48 minutes ago, Tcali said:

they seem no less rational than bills fans

We all can be upset, cranky, crazy, happy, and other emotions! :)

52 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I got banned there for some minor trolling. 

😁

Oops!!!!! You should know better!!! 😭 Well, I know how you feel, I got banned in the Pats forum! ROFL!

Edited by sonyab1974
  • Like (+1) 1

Phins been playing good football and Flores being talked about for coach of the year. 

And yet they were just beat down - nearly a half of which was by the second teamers. 

Can’t underestimate how well Bills are playing. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Nick the Greek said:

The best part of the win is how bad Tua looked. I know he’s a rookie that was a BAD performance in a huge game for the Dolphins.

The fish used a high draft pick on him. Here’s hoping he doesn’t improve much. 

They pick at 3.  Do you trade Tua and try again?

9 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They pick at 3.  Do you trade Tua and try again?

Myself personally, Tua has been playing trenative all season and this is the kind of game a young signal caller can learn from or allow it to define him. I think it would me wise to keep Tua and Fitzpatrick together with Flores relief pitcher mentality IMO.