Bills vs. Dophins Postgame Thread

I’d like the see the Colts over Miami or Titans. Rivers arm is half dead, most of his throws are less than 10 yards downfield it seems. I’d bet Fitz would start against us if Miami were to make it in and their D won’t be as horrendous the second time around. Henry is a beast even though the Titans D sucks.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

It's funny Tua had 360 yards passing, completed about 60%, but looked terrible.  Granted three Int's but even without, plus most games he's had very few Ints, he still looks bad.  So many passes no where close.  He looks like Allen 2 years ago, but without the rifle arm.

Wait, I thought that teams win if they have a 300 yard passer.  Read it here somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Those preferred plays kept us in manageable down situations which forced Miami to play honest and they got away from their various pressure packages. Allen has simply been killing defenses in manageable down situations. I don’t know if he can be stopped consistently at this juncture.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

The Dolphins got the most meaningless 450 yards of offense I have ever seen

Reminded me of the old quick strike K-gun where TOP was kind of meaningless.

We would score, Miami would inch down the field and stall. Punt, a few plays later we would score. Kickoff, Miami inches down the field.

Rinse and repeat.

Feel pretty good about our depth and no matter what anyone says, that was a pretty good defense we dismantled. #1 in points allowed I think and we took them apart.