Game Balls - Fish v. Bills Week 17

16 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Carwell Gardner 2.0. 

That's what I thought when I saw 35.  Carwell is from my hometown and played at UofL when I was going there. Met him a couple times while he was a Bill.

• Like (+1) 2

Game ball to the entire team, coaching staff, GM and ownership.  A record breaking beat down of a rival when the organization could have decided to play it safe.  But there has to be special mention for Isaiah—3 TD’s for heaven’s sake and the punt return was a work of art.

Could there be any better momentum headed into the postseason?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McKenzie

Davis

Williams

Bass

Norman

Obviously Allen deserves one but it's week 17 and I'm going all-unheralded this time.

1 minute ago, BillsFanSD said:

McKenzie

Davis

Williams

Bass

Norman

Obviously Allen deserves one but it's week 17 and I'm going all-unheralded this time.

Also Bojorquez.  Guy has hardly gotten to play this year but damn that punt was sick.

32 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I’m giving a game ball to Mcd. How come he doesn’t get more love on here :) I say this as he maybe had one of the toughest calls to make today as evidenced by the split opinions on this board.  To play or not to play.  One injury and the decision looks foolish , on the other hand I think grabbing two seed means a lot to this roster. It’s a statement, this is the new Buffalo Bills. You have to go through  us.

It may have been a tough call for some here, but not for the HC.

You play your starters unless your season's over. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Barkley Bomb airing it out ;)

Lobbing that one in to traffic was a head scratcher though ;) 

8 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

McKenzie

Davis

Williams

Bass

Norman

Also Bojorquez.  Guy has hardly gotten to play this year but damn that punt was sick.

Except for that one horrible shank earlier this year he has been deadly.

• Like (+1) 2