Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Those worried about Indy's D keep in mind, we just put up 42 (offensively) on the top ranked scoring D today

And beat the #1 defense (Rams) before we even hit our groove. It’s running games that scare me not defenses; teams that can keep the ball out of our offense’s hands.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BITE ME said:

I think we are getting Colts, Steelers, Chiefs. I think the Chiefs will do the dirty work on taking out the Ravens or Titans. I expect the rested Steelers easily beat the Browns.

One game at a time.  Just beat the Colts.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

No excuses. You got to find a way to beat the colts. They do a few nice things but this is a team you HAVE to beat 

No doubt. If the Bills want to prove they've turned the franchise around, they get their chance next week.

• Like (+1) 5

I know people hate talking about who we play, blah blah blah...

But if the Bills advance, would LOVE for Pittsburgh to beat Cleveland.. we’d then get Pittsburgh at home, and the winner of Ravens-Titans plays KC (after they’ve beaten each other up), and I think either one could take out KC.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aaronthebaron said:

And beat the #1 defense (Rams) before we even hit our groove. It’s running games that scare me not defenses; teams that can keep the ball out of our offense’s hands.

I'd rather have to deal with Taylor than Henry. Outside of that tho, Rivers in an outdoor game scares me none in the slightest

• Like (+1) 4