Colts and Titans Games Thread... and scenarios

Process

3 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I believe they reseed the playoffs. So KC would play the lowest seed left, in this scenario Clev.

If Clev wins, then Bills have to play winners of Balt/Tn. 

You're right.  We'd want Pittsburgh to win so we can play them in the 2nd.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

The Steelers aren't a mortal lock to beat anybody.  I think Cleveland has an excellent shot at that game.

Cleveland in an absolute must win against Pittsburgh that rested the QB and several other key players just barely escaped.  

I'm pretty confident it's going to be the biggest blow out in RD1.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're right.  We'd want Pittsburgh to win so we can play them in the 2nd.

That would be the best scenario. Balt/TN/KC get to beat up on each other and hopefully the Bills are hosting the AFC Championship against either TN/Balt.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Let the chips fall where they may.

At least the Bills won't get the Ravens in the WC rnd.

That pleases me, I would like to see Jackson win a playoff game. And if he played the Bills, well I think his record of playoff futility would continue.

1 minute ago, Coastie said:

That pleases me, I would like to see Jackson win a playoff game. And if he played the Bills, well I think his record of playoff futility would continue.

I was going to ask if your a fan or just invested in with his rookie cards. However, seeing you in KY. Im guessing fan or both. lol :)

One bad thing about the colts, if you like prime time, is we are probably destined for the Saturday 1pm slot. 

No one gives a darn about the colts. Pretty boring team, no big storylines. 

Edited by Process

8 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

WTF is this new weird FOX blurr background camera view? Its like someone laced my Miller with something funky.

It’s their new “cinematic” view.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.engadget.com/amp/fox-sports-gives-football-a-cinematic-look-with-sony-mirrorless-cameras-200048816.html

Looks like Madden on Xbox to me.

6 minutes ago, letsgoteam said:

I was going to ask if your a fan or just invested in with his rookie cards. However, seeing you in KY. Im guessing fan or both. lol :)

From Louisville, went to college there. He made Cardinal football exciting for a few years.

4 minutes ago, Process said:

One bad thing about the colts, if you like prime time, is we are probably destined for the Saturday 1pm slot. 

No one gives a darn about the colts. Pretty boring team, no big storylines. 

Reich back to Buffalo be the storyline we would hear all week likely.