Yes, There are Tapes: Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State in an extraordinary hour-long call: “I just want to find 11,780 votes”

I'm still just so flabbergasted at the cult-of-Trump.

That's really what they are.  They're a cult.  Trump is their leader and he's convinced all of them to drink the Kool-Aid... only rather than being a funny joke, that's not hyperbole.

These people are so convinced fraud exists that they don't look at ANYTHING else unless it's something that proves fraud and some of the craziest (which is A LOT of them.... frighteningly) are in "standby" mode to do whatever Trump's biddings are.

I really am pretty sad about all our right-wing friends on this board and the other.  They're rolling snake eyes and just can't stop rolling time and time again.  Even the ones I consider relatively sane seem to be losing it.

Just sad.

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That's really what they are.  They're a cult.  Trump is their leader and he's convinced all of them to drink the Kool-Aid... only rather than being a funny joke, that's not hyperbole.

These people are so convinced fraud exists that they don't look at ANYTHING else unless it's something that proves fraud and some of the craziest (which is A LOT of them.... frighteningly) are in "standby" mode to do whatever Trump's biddings are.

I really am pretty sad about all our right-wing friends on this board and the other.  They're rolling snake eyes and just can't stop rolling time and time again.  Even the ones I consider relatively sane seem to be losing it.

Just sad.

They got conned by one of the greatest. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just sad.

The ones here are still silent. Perhaps we finally found the breaking point?

57 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just sad.

Can't see anything over there anymore are they shrugging this off then?

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Haven't seen any reaction to this particular accusation. No mention of it, either.

They've been relatively quiet about fraud today, too. Could be because it's GameDay.

Checking some of the seediest places on earth like

r/conservative 

Fox News comment sections

There doesn’t seem to be any defending him.

People are probably waiting for the GOP to put out talking points before they start their defending. These are Republicans after all, they can’t think for themselves and need someone to do that for them.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Haven't seen any reaction to this particular accusation. No mention of it, either.

They've been relatively quiet about fraud today, too. Could be because it's GameDay.

They either won't touch it, delete the comment or change the subject.

Put this in the other threat about “unpatriotic” behavior.  Sadly, it fits in both:

In light of the recent Trump revelations, I’ll put a bow on this debate.  Trump is a lying, cheating, undemocratic douche bag.  Anyone who refuses to recognize that right now is delusional, complicit, stupid, or a combination thereof.  What came out yesterday is worse that Watergate.  It’s disgusting, and we should all be disgusted that a sitting President of the United States has attempted to put self over country, democracy, freedom, the rule of law, and essentially every other principle of liberty we hold dear.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 5

But pressuring a campaign official to change the vote tally is a federal offense, as former Justice Department inspector general Michael Bromwich tweeted Sunday, citing Title 52 U.S. Section 20511. That law states: “A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office … knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by … the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held” is subject to imprisonment of up to five years.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

But pressuring a campaign official to change the vote tally is a federal offense, as former Justice Department inspector general Michael Bromwich tweeted Sunday, citing Title 52 U.S. Section 20511. That law states: “A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office … knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by … the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held” is subject to imprisonment of up to five years.

I think it is proof that his Alzheimer's or Dementia is past the point of his ability to control. He should be walked kindly to a lockup for evaluation. 

Those closest to him need to grow a pair and call in the doctors.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

And he did NONE of that.

I heard the entire call today.  

Absolutely absurd to think this call which was also apparently via the legal-eeze I'm reading that since specific to current legal challenges was perfectly normal that's why you had the people on the call that you did and they even say this during the call.  

And, half of what he told the SOS he tweets daily.  But this is tampering?  You kidding me?  Or pressuring?  

He asked for the SOS to recognize fraud one side believes they can show happened---just get me 11K (I know you can get more but this is the minimum bc you won't audit 4 million votes but really you just refuse to verify them).  

Telling him that fraud occurred and "here is why" isn't "pressuring" .....

What they left out for the low infos was Trump's issue:  Why can't SOS show the Fulton County Data that the presidents legal team is claiming signature verification never properly happened with the disputed votes?  

Now why does that matter?  Because the SOS admits on the call that FRAUD (via unverified signatures) happened in Cobb County. 

But that didn't happen in Fulton?  Oh no.  Absolutely not.  In case you were wondering.....that's inner city Atlanta.  

K.  

It along with all sorts of other fraud by mail during election season happened.  The people in charge of finding refuse to look.  Period.  Not because it isn't there.  But they are too cowardly to handle the communist regime's media and social media communications department charging them with voter suppression or tampering or stealing an election.  And half the UniParty hates him anyway.  Don't get giddy about that they hate all of you to.  

There is a reason the media in charge of calling these races wanted this election over by November 5th.  

Trump wins and it's perfectly fine for the media to challenge electors to reject the results.  Dems never call to challenge results or verify votes because they know exactly what they'll find and it isn't Republican fraud.  

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And he did NONE of that.

Absolutely absurd to think this call which was also apparently via the legal-eeze I'm reading that since specific to current legal challenges was perfectly normal that's why you had the people on the call that you did and they even say this during the call.  

And, half of what he told the SOS he tweets daily.  But this is tampering?  You kidding me?  Or pressuring?  

He asked for the SOS to recognize fraud one side believes they can show happened---just get me 11K (I know you can get more but this is the minimum bc you won't audit 4 million votes but really you just refuse to verify them).  

What they left out for the low infos was Trump's issue:  Why can't SOS show the Fulton County Data that the presidents legal team is claiming signature verification never properly happened with the disputed votes?  

Now why does that matter?  Because the SOS admits on the call that FRAUD (via unverified signatures) happened in Cobb County. 

But that didn't happen in Fulton?  Oh no.  Absolutely not.  In case you were wondering.....that's inner city Atlanta.  

K.  

It along with all sorts of other fraud by mail during election season happened.  The people in charge of finding refuse to look.  Period.  Not because it isn't there.  But they are too cowardly to handle the communist regime's media and social media communications department charging them with voter suppression or tampering or stealing an election.  And half the UniParty hates him anyway.  Don't get giddy about that they hate all of you to.  

There is a reason the media in charge of calling these races wanted this election over by November 5th.  

Trump wins and it's perfectly fine for the media to challenge electors to reject the results.  Dems never call to challenge results or verify votes because they know exactly what they'll find and it isn't Republican fraud.  

I dont think you understand what is going on... If you listened to the entire hour long tape and still think like this than you are beyond help and should never be allowed to vote b.c you are obviously way too brainwashed to have a real opinion.

This is absolutely sad to see people still behind him after everything he has done just this past month alone. I just didn't realize we had this many feeble minded citizens who are so easily brainwashed.

It will be good once Trump is gone b/c he will never be allowed to be president again so these people will wither and die.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

So I am about 15min in and it is insane how he has to do this b.c our president is so hell bent on committing voter fraud. It is scary for a man to think he has the power to be a dictator in this country, how did America allow this to happen?

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And he did NONE of that.

K.  

On Fulton:

Germany: We chose Cobb County because that was the only county where there’s been any evidence submitted that the signature verification was not properly done.

Not how he says ONLY county. That’s why Cobb was picked and not Fulton.

They would have got Fulton if they provided any evidence. They didn’t. Why didn’t they?

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The drugs must be great. Where do you get them from?

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Germany: We chose Cobb County because that was the only county where there’s been any evidence submitted that the signature verification was not properly done.

Not how he says ONLY county. That’s why Cobb was picked and not Fulton.

They would have got Fulton if they provided any evidence. They didn’t. Why didn’t they?

Be careful... he probably thinks you're talking about a European country.