Yes, There are Tapes: Trump pressured Georgia Secretary of State in an extraordinary hour-long call: “I just want to find 11,780 votes”

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

I love how Trump is being caught committing voter fraud left and right. This is great, I agree with republicans we do need a committee to investigate this stuff :)

Probably because the Bills game is on they haven’t posted yet but after, I’m expecting all our right wing friends to post here demanding an investigation of Trump and this voter fraud since they care so much about voter fraud.

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Mind blowing that a Republican SOS would find it necessary to record his conversations with the president.  Trump still wouldn't be close to winning even if he took Georgia.  How this guy made it this far in life without going to jail is.....impressive?

• Like (+1) 6

Games way past over. Our right wing friends are still silent. Apparently the right wing media hasn’t provided them a way to spin this. I’ll help them so they can join the convo:

1. it’s just locker room talk

2. Trump isn’t a politician he’s just being bold and doesn’t know it’s wrong

3. He was obviously kidding

4. that was sarcasm

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

I love how Trump is being caught committing voter fraud left and right. This is great, I agree with republicans we do need a committee to investigate this stuff :)

This is a federal and state crime I guess. 

So Supreme Court will have to decide if a self pardon is constitutional 

• Like (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Games way past over. Our right wing friends are still silent. Apparently the right wing media hasn’t provided them a way to spin this. I’ll help them so they can join the convo:

1. it’s just locker room talk

2. Trump isn’t a politician he’s just being bold and doesn’t know it’s wrong

3. He was obviously kidding

4. that was sarcasm

Fake tape!! 

• Haha (+1) 2

Another thing not mentioned, is Trump did threaten the GA Secretary of State Ali g with trying to intimidate him which is criminal.

Also hilarious that he thinks he won Georgia because of crowd sizes.

”We won very substantially in Georgia. You even see it by rally size, frankly. We’d be getting 25-30,000 people a rally, and the competition would get less than 100 people. And it never made sense.”

This is the chairman of the Georgia Republican Party just casually saying Trump filed a lawsuit against someone, and then CALLED THAT PERSON TO EXTORT CRIMINAL ACTIONS IN ORDER TO DROP THE CASE. 

I realize the bar isn't real high for Trump supporters, but man, this is like some schitt Rudy would pull.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, TBBills said:

Any and every accusation from a Republican is simply an admission of guilt.