Tyler Kroft positive COVID result reported Sat am [EDIT: now said to be false pos and he's active again]

RiotAct

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Millions of $ at stake for players etc

How hard is it to isolate for a few more weeks?  

Do a TRAINING CAMP style competitive advantage?

take an already closed St John Fisher style college and stay in TRAINING CAMP style bubble for a few weeks or even until FEB!

That's what they're doing right now. 

2 minutes ago, Since1981 said:

Millions of $ at stake for players etc

How hard is it to isolate for a few more weeks?  

Do a TRAINING CAMP style competitive advantage?

take an already closed St John Fisher style college and stay in TRAINING CAMP style bubble for a few weeks or even until FEB!

I would not be surprised if going into the playoffs if teams crank up the team isolation/protocols. Much easier to get these guys to role with something that's at worst/best a month long.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Damn Tight Ends! WTF is the matter with you guys? Can’t follow team guidelines? Undisciplined SOBs! 

Of course he’s not essential, but who else is he gonna drag down? 🤬

Hey, hey.  Chillax.  He may have followed all the team guidelines within the facility.  He may have followed all the guidelines about not getting together outside the facility.   He may have had 1 or 2 close relatives visit over the Holidays to see the 2 month old baby.  We don't know, don't judge.

Or, he may have been close enough to Yeldon at the wrong time although not determined to be a close contact.  That is the scary thought.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Two things I wonder about:

1) will they stop the needless hand shaking after games .. it is bizarre how they have all these protocols in place but then after the game they are hugging and otherwise getting close to the other team. Simply maddening. 
2) will players who already tested positive be exempt from the close contact protocol?

they sweat and slam into each other every play of the game but yeah...the end game handshake is maddening? 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I haven't heard of any special rules/exemptions for guys that have recovered but I also haven't really looked.

Sounds good. My ex was in close contact after already having it and they made her quarantine and test again a week later after close contact. Not in a medical field or anything but I'm guessing they were just being super cautious.

Only reason the thought came to mind. 

Edited by The Wiz