RIP Floyd Little

He was one of my first signatures I received when I was a kid in the mid 70s. My Dad went to SU (as did I) and he was always talking about him. I didn't realize the impact of "44" until I went to college there. Great man......RIP.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m sorry to see him go.  78 is too young.  I wish only the best for his family.  It was a nice little vignette at the end of the Express movie where Ernie Davis was recruiting Little.  I’m not an SU fan, nor have anything against them (heck I went to Oswego for undergrad), but having Brown, Davis, and Little successively is incredibly impressive.  Before my time for all three, but his videos were impressive.

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m sorry to see him go.  78 is too young.  I wish only the best for his family.  It was a nice little vignette at the end of the Express movie where Ernie Davis was recruiting Little.  I’m not an SU fan, nor have anything against them (heck I went to Oswego for undergrad), but having Brown, Davis, and Little successively is incredibly impressive.  Before my time for all three, but his videos were impressive.

Yes, I thought it ironic that I was watching The Express on the day Floyd Little died. 

I did not know that the Bills drafted Ernie Davis.