Jump to content

Benny the Butcher “We the Mafia” new fight somg


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Benny is a local rapper that’s known on a national scale. He used to be my weed man. 

Nah. I'm good with just Shout in the original form. 

Bills tweeted it. Time for a new day. Keep Shout in the rotation but this should be the new song. Excellent old elements plus the new “Bills Mafia” stuff         

Posted Images

On 1/2/2021 at 7:44 AM, Not at the table Karlos said:

Benny is a local rapper that’s known on a national scale. He used to be my weed man. 

 

 

The government is mine

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, Augie said:

 

Honestly, I think I would prefer the train horn, if you know what I mean.  

 

I have no idea what you mean.

 

To fully appreciate Shout you have to experience it at the Ralph after a score.  After the Extra Point, Shout starts up and everyone stands and dances and sings along together.  And its the perfect length so when its over its Kickoff.  Its a beautiful thing.

 

I seriously doubt the whole stadium is going to stand up and make a sireen sound for 2 minutes.  Also seriously doubt everyone is going to stand up to rap.

 

When I was on the Seahawks Drum line and went to games, they played commercials after a score.   What a buzz kill.  Its THE BEST post score ritual I have ever seen in any of the other 4 NFL stadiums I have been to games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

 

 I have no idea what you mean.

 

To fully appreciate Shout you have to experience it at the Ralph after a score.  After the Extra Point, Shout starts up and everyone stands and dances and sings along together.  And its the perfect length so when its over its Kickoff.  Its a beautiful thing.

 

I seriously doubt the whole stadium is going to stand up and make a sireen sound for 2 minutes.  Also seriously doubt everyone is going to stand up to rap.

 

When I was on the Seahawks Drum line and went to games, they played commercials after a score.   What a buzz kill.  Its THE BEST post score ritual I have ever seen in any of the other 4 NFL stadiums I have been to games.

You are correct. You have no idea what I mean.  :)

 

I was referring to Benny the Butcher. I’d prefer the train horn to Benny. Maybe my wording was unclear. If that was the case I apologize. 

 

This may surprise you, but I am well familiar with the Shout song. I don’t remember when it actually started, but I assure you I pre-date the Shout song and have been there live for it on countless occasions. I get it. 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy has broken through nationally, is currently one of the biggest names in hop hop, and yet all he wants to do is rep Buffalo any chance he gets. I think it's awesome.

 

There's a new, longer clip that was released. Sounds like it was mixed down better and is more of a complete track. Much, much better than this clip imo. I'm trying to post but have no idea what I'm doing, but the Buffalo Bills Twitter account posted it recently.

 

Edited by Nelius
  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Augie said:

You are correct. You have no idea what I mean.  :)

 

I was referring to Benny the Butcher. I’d prefer the train horn to Benny. Maybe my wording was unclear. If that was the case I apologize. 

 

This may surprise you, but I am well familiar with the Shout song. I don’t remember when it actually started, but I assure you I pre-date the Shout song and have been there live for it on countless occasions. I get it. 

 

 

 

 

 

Gotcha. I'll take My share of the blame for not reading better.  especially machine guns part.

 

Go BILLS !!

  • Like (+1) 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...