Benny the Butcher “We the Mafia” new fight somg

Sundancer

49 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Nah, I’m up north here too and my guy is Carl. 

I used to have a Vinnie, he delivered, which was great, but he’d also park his ass on my couch, get super baked and stay way too long. Which was bad.

Did they work for Mr. Nice Guy?

Did Vinnie start really opening up to you? Let me guess...his doctor told him he needed a backeotomy, he is impotent and his lawyer had sex with his Momma?

Then he started flailing all over the place screaming "I can't take it anymore!!"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Jeff and Carl would be friends.

Jeff likes edibles and makes butter weekly.

I eat a half cookie, I’m good.  Jeff eats two whole cookies, then ginger ale whiskey drink, Fox News and usually pajama bottoms.  

After 13 hours of Fox News, he switches to the PS5.  He has a state of art virtual reality system too.  I played Resident Evil and it’s legitimately terrifying.

Anything else you want to know about Jeff?

Lawl, welp my guy is big on Libertarianism, but doesn’t spend that much time watching TV. Outdoorsy type. Likes whiskey drinks too. All around “man’s man”. 

Delivers as well, but keeps the visit a respectable length. Got me these gummies once and said “be careful”...wife did the classic “not feelin it, gimme another” and I tried to warn her. Half hour later and had to pretty much hold her up for the rest of Flaming Lips’ set. She had a great time ;)

It's a 29 second t-shirt commercial with some audio fun. I can't find anything that intended for this to be a real thing other than the OP's opinion. Even the tweet referenced is to promote his new Buffalo Bills themed shirt.

I wouldn't doubt if these guys were just ad-libbing over a 45 minute t-shirt shoot and this was the product. This isn't supposed to be the new Shout song lol.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I never understood the appeal of a Frank Zappa.  Terrible music.  I guess you have to do a bunch of psychedelic drugs to enjoy.  

Not for everyone but I like it quite a bit.

14 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I did this one a couple years ago. 

Rock/punk version. 

Some love it, some hate it, but its true to the original. 

You didn't cover Green Day with 'Dog Pound Idiot', did you? 😁

55 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

I never understood the appeal of a Frank Zappa.  Terrible music.  I guess you have to do a bunch of psychedelic drugs to enjoy.  

Zappa was to rock what Stravinsky was to classical.  Daring, innovative, unconventional.

fwiw, full song is out

"We say, that Mafia means family to me, cause we stand with the team - best fans in the league!"

Oh hell yeah, bring on Saturday! :beer:

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Heitz said:

fwiw, full song is out

"We say, that Mafia means family to me, cause we stand with the team - best fans in the league!"

Okay, the full version I can imagine hearing in the stadium

10 hours ago, Heitz said:

fwiw, full song is out

That is definitely the sound of a new era. Love it and can't wait to sing it with 70,000 of you. (Shout isn't going away but it can be set aside for a bit.)

I didn't like the mafia thing when it started popping up but I'm on board now. We made it our thing and It's now great. 

Edited by Sundancer