Benny the Butcher “We the Mafia” new fight somg

Sundancer

On 1/2/2021 at 6:10 PM, Augie said:

Honestly, I think I would prefer the train horn, if you know what I mean.  

I have no idea what you mean.

To fully appreciate Shout you have to experience it at the Ralph after a score.  After the Extra Point, Shout starts up and everyone stands and dances and sings along together.  And its the perfect length so when its over its Kickoff.  Its a beautiful thing.

I seriously doubt the whole stadium is going to stand up and make a sireen sound for 2 minutes.  Also seriously doubt everyone is going to stand up to rap.

When I was on the Seahawks Drum line and went to games, they played commercials after a score.   What a buzz kill.  Its THE BEST post score ritual I have ever seen in any of the other 4 NFL stadiums I have been to games.

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I have no idea what you mean.

To fully appreciate Shout you have to experience it at the Ralph after a score.  After the Extra Point, Shout starts up and everyone stands and dances and sings along together.  And its the perfect length so when its over its Kickoff.  Its a beautiful thing.

I seriously doubt the whole stadium is going to stand up and make a sireen sound for 2 minutes.  Also seriously doubt everyone is going to stand up to rap.

When I was on the Seahawks Drum line and went to games, they played commercials after a score.   What a buzz kill.  Its THE BEST post score ritual I have ever seen in any of the other 4 NFL stadiums I have been to games.

You are correct. You have no idea what I mean.  :)

I was referring to Benny the Butcher. I’d prefer the train horn to Benny. Maybe my wording was unclear. If that was the case I apologize. 

This may surprise you, but I am well familiar with the Shout song. I don’t remember when it actually started, but I assure you I pre-date the Shout song and have been there live for it on countless occasions. I get it. 

Guy has broken through nationally, is currently one of the biggest names in hop hop, and yet all he wants to do is rep Buffalo any chance he gets. I think it's awesome.

There's a new, longer clip that was released. Sounds like it was mixed down better and is more of a complete track. Much, much better than this clip imo. I'm trying to post but have no idea what I'm doing, but the Buffalo Bills Twitter account posted it recently.

Edited by Nelius
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Augie said:

You are correct. You have no idea what I mean.  :)

I was referring to Benny the Butcher. I’d prefer the train horn to Benny. Maybe my wording was unclear. If that was the case I apologize. 

This may surprise you, but I am well familiar with the Shout song. I don’t remember when it actually started, but I assure you I pre-date the Shout song and have been there live for it on countless occasions. I get it. 

Gotcha. I'll take My share of the blame for not reading better.  especially machine guns part.

Go BILLS !!

• Like (+1) 1