Just for fun: Suggestions for Josh Allen "Chill Out" Music

WideNine

11 hours ago, Gen2 said:

I mean what could possibly be more apropos????

just sayin' 

You don’t want him laughing so hard he busts a gut do ya?

That was funny.

11 hours ago, Buftex said:

This may not be the most appropriate place to bring this up, but I didn't want to start a thread, becasue it isn't "thread-worthy".  Anyone who knows me here knows that music and the Buffalo Bills are my lifeblood. So I am always interested when the two intersect.  I happen to love all types of music, all different eras.  The fact that Josh is a Sinatra and Elvis fan is very good with me. 

DId anyone notice the t-shirt that Stefon Diggs was wearing in the "ESPN The Magazine" video feature?  He was wearing what I believe to be a Smiths t-shirt.  I know that will likely raise the ire of some, and I am not a huge Morrissey fan (in fact I hate him now), but the Smiths were a big part of my youth.  I thought it was kinda cool.  Hate them or not, they made some great singles in the 80's.

Allen, “I am the Sun, and the Earth”.

42 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I say some of Buffalo’s own “Slick” Rick James, Ani Difranco or the Goo Goo Dolls

The Goo Goo Dolls' Better Days was used post Katrina by CNN for relief efforts and by the Sabres in 2007 for their playoff run.  Full of hope and provides a challenge to the listener to make a difference, it can't help but put one in a better mindset.

QUEST FOR THE CUP: Goo Goo Dolls Buffalo Sabres, Better Days - Bing video

9 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

The Goo Goo Dolls' Better Days was used post Katrina by CNN for relief efforts and by the Sabres in 2007 for their playoff run.  Full of hope and provides a challenge to the listener to make a difference, it can't help but put one in a better mindset.

QUEST FOR THE CUP: Goo Goo Dolls Buffalo Sabres, Better Days - Bing video

Noted Bills Mafia member, Melody Martin, did a nice cover: 

• Thank you (+1) 1