Just for fun: Suggestions for Josh Allen "Chill Out" Music

WideNine

This may not be the most appropriate place to bring this up, but I didn't want to start a thread, becasue it isn't "thread-worthy".  Anyone who knows me here knows that music and the Buffalo Bills are my lifeblood. So I am always interested when the two intersect.  I happen to love all types of music, all different eras.  The fact that Josh is a Sinatra and Elvis fan is very good with me. 

DId anyone notice the t-shirt that Stefon Diggs was wearing in the "ESPN The Magazine" video feature?  He was wearing what I believe to be a Smiths t-shirt.  I know that will likely raise the ire of some, and I am not a huge Morrissey fan (in fact I hate him now), but the Smiths were a big part of my youth.  I thought it was kinda cool.  Hate them or not, they made some great singles in the 80's.

Groovin' on a Sunday afternoon
Really couldn't get away too soon
I can't imagine anything that's better
The world is ours whenever we're together
There ain't a place I'd like to be instead of
Movin' down a crowded avenue
Doing anything we like to do

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Buftex said:

This may not be the most appropriate place to bring this up, but I didn't want to start a thread, becasue it isn't "thread-worthy". 

Anyone who knows me here knows that music and the Buffalo Bills are my lifeblood. So I am always interested when the two intersect.  I happen to love all types of music, all different eras.  The fact that Josh is a Sinatra and Elvis fan is very good with me. 

Honestly felt the same way, but thought that tid-bit from Allen about his wind-down music interesting. 

Lord knows I have re-read every Bills/Allen article and post a half a dozen times over since the buzz of the NE game...even cruised the other AFC team fan sites to gloat a bit too.

I thought this might be a good diversion till the next game and bonus - we might learn something about other folks here along the way.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm shocked this wasn't one of the first few songs mentioned in this thread.

https://youtu.be/qQzdAsjWGPg

Im with you bud as I wasn’t choosing the best which is this one.

We can always roll with this as it is the only team!

And yeah, we’re the only NY Team as Jimbo, and Josh have clearly stated this year.

If I’m going to make it, I’ll make it anywhere, Buffalo, Ny, New York, Buffalo, New York. 

I may live in FL, but my heart is in upstate NY.

KICK ass Allen!