Baltimore Ravens are the worst match up imo

I disagree. The Ravens need to be ahead to win. If Allen starts hot they have almost no chance to come back. They have to come to Buffalo.... which means good luck to Lamar at throwing in cold weather... Bills load the box and makes Lamar beat you with throws... I don't think he can. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The ravens are the team we don’t want to play. 

ive played 4 madden games vs them and got killed every time. There is a match up issue here. 

They take away the pass, but bottle up the run. 

I think you have that the other way around. 

Bills should fear nobody and that includes the Chiefs

• Like (+1) 1

Wouldn't base it on Madden, but yes, obviously we need to avoid them and we should do whatever we have to do to secure the #2 seed. It is impossible for us to play the Ravens if they win and we are #2. That's why this rest argument going around is so absurd. We need to win, or we need to make sure the Browns are winning, period, before pulling people. Drawing the Ravens would be a disaster and anyone who tells you otherwise isn't paying attention to what's going on in that football team. Among BAL/TEN/CLE/IND/MIA, one does not belong and it's the Ravens.

Edited by Giuseppe Tognarelli
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Wouldn't base it on Madden, but yes, obviously we need to avoid them and we should do whatever we have to do to secure the #2 seed. It is impossible for us to play the Ravens if they win and we are #2.

We want the two seed to avoid the Ravens but you don't want a starter injured going into the playoffs, so........

Start our backups and at halftime if the Browns aren't blowing out the Steelers then activate our starters for the 2nd half.  I know that's impractical but it's the only solution I can come up with.

As much as I believe in this team, Bal scares me too. 

Idk if we can pass on them 45 times and I'm not sold on our run blocking

I do believe McDermott would have a masterful defensive gameplan against Lamar , but I could see Bal coming down to a Bass FG..

Mia,Cle,Indy I feel we beat by 10+

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

We want the two seed to avoid the Ravens but you don't want a starter injured going into the playoffs, so........

Start our backups and at halftime if the Browns aren't blowing out the Steelers then activate our starters for the 2nd half.  I know that's impractical but it's the only solution I can come up with.

I just don't see that working. I don't think the starters will come in and save the day. I think you try to bury the Dolphins early with a killer instinct and hope the Browns are doing the same to the Steelers. If/when either thing happens, you pull everyone you can while still fielding a team

Still s

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I don't see the Browns blowing out their 2nd string.  

Still some starters out there and I don't think Cle is very good. 

Pit had a hiccup but they're much better than Cle and still a dangerous matchup with elite coaching 

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Still s

I don't see the Browns blowing out their 2nd string.  

Still some starters out there and I don't think Cle is very good. 

Pit had a hiccup but they're much better than Cle and still a dangerous matchup with elite coaching 

Yeah, we definitely can't count on any favors coming out of Cleveland. For the reasons you mentioned AND:

*Mason Rudolph revenge game

*Browns have six starters out with COVID, nullifying the fact that Steelers are resting

*Browns are cursed

*2004 Bills were in exact same situation against Steelers backups and blew it

• Like (+1) 2