Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 29 after Bucs. Eagles and Cards left to go

No_Matter_What

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 25 after Falcons game
  • No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 25 before 2022 season
  • 3 months later...

Sort of relevant to this topic, and not sure if this was mentioned in another thread after doing a cursory search here, but it was mentioned last night on the SXM live stream that the win at Los Angeles last night was Josh's first NFL win in his home state of California. The Bills did beat the 49ers on the road in 2020, but that was in Arizona, not San Francisco, due to COVID.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/2/2022 at 10:12 PM, chongli said:

Yes!!! The Bills have won a one-score game, and this is the first time Josh has been the QB when the Bills beat Baltimore in the regular season.

Good catch and bump :) Updated after Ravens game. Still 6 to go overall or 7 if we talk regular season wins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/2/2022 at 4:23 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

But they ***** up and blew the more important double-digit win streak stat.  :devil:

Frankly I am out raged.  McD purposely held our offense back just so he can add a 1 score game to his win column.  We need to run this guy out of town.  Starting a gofund me for a billboard.  I'll drop a link after its made.

• Haha (+1) 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 26 after Packers game. Next up - Browns.
On 1/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, No_Matter_What said:

Quarterbacks who have beaten all 32 teams: Manning, Favre, Brees, Brady

Quarterbacks who have beaten 31 teams: Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Kerry Collins

Notable young QBs: Mahomes 28 (needs Vikings, Rams, Seahawks), Jackson 27 (needs Panthers, Bears, Packers, Saints).

Sigh... the Ravens just got their 28th win with Lamar as QB and now he is tied with Mahommes, Cousins, and Tannehill for eighth place among currently-active QB's. Josh has 26 and is tied for 12th place with Jared Goff.

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 27 after Browns game, no ACF teams left
28 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Updated after Browns win. They were last AFC team to go.

Next up - Bears in week 16, and then Eagles/Bucs in SB :)

Thanks for doing this. I think Josh is still 0-2 vs. DeShaun Watson though. Would've been nice to play against him today, but maybe not after this rough week for the Bills.

28 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Updated after Browns win. They were last AFC team to go.

Next up - Bears in week 16, and then Eagles/Bucs in SB :)

Wait...Jackson just beat Carolina today too.

Edited by chongli

5 minutes ago, chongli said:

Thanks for doing this. I think Josh is still 0-2 vs. DeShaun Watson though. Would've been nice to play against him today, but maybe not after this rough week for the Bills.

Wait...Jackson just beat Carolina today too.

Thantks for cacthing Jacskon. Edited. Not sure if I understand your first point about Watson.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Thantks for cacthing Jacskon. Edited. Not sure if I understand your first point about Watson.

Thanks again. I meant whenever Josh has faced Watson, it's always been a loss. Would've have been nice for him to finally beat him head-to-head, but he is still suspended for another week.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chongli said:

Thanks again. I meant whenever Josh has faced Watson, it's always been a loss. Would've have been nice for him to finally beat him head-to-head, but he is still suspended for another week.

Hey, there’s about a 0.5% chance we face the Browns again in the playoffs!

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, No_Matter_What said:

Quarterbacks who have beaten all 32 teams: Manning, Favre, Brees, Brady

Quarterbacks who have beaten 31 teams: Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Kerry Collins

Notable young QBs: Jackson 29 (needs Bears and Packers), Mahomes 28 (needs Vikings, Rams, Seahawks).

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/friv/qb-wins.htm

Just a quick note: Mahomes beat the Rams in Week 12. Also, Joe Montana and Fran Tarkenton beat all 28 teams with no teams left when they retired. (Expansion to 30 teams did not occur until 1995, the year after Montana retired).

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, chongli said:

Just a quick note: Mahomes beat the Rams in Week 12. Also, Joe Montana and Fran Tarkenton beat all 28 teams with no teams left when they retired. (Expansion to 30 teams did not occur until 1995, the year after Montana retired).

I would of thought you were bumping this because he hasn't beaten the Bears yet. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 10/31/2022 at 2:42 PM, ArtVandalay said:

This list is wrong. We beat ourselves when we lost to the Jaguars last year. Add Buffalo to the list. 

That's just Josh making sure he beats all 32 nfl teams while still only playing as a Bill before he retires to Deez Nuts he and his family will grow.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.