Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 29 after Bucs. Eagles and Cards left to go

No_Matter_What

2 minutes ago, chongli said:

The Bills still need to beat Tampa Bay, Arizona, and Philadelphia with Josh. We host the winner of the NFC South next year and also are at Philadelphia. I am hoping Tampa Bay wins their division so we can beat them next year. Then finally Arizona in 2024.

We can cross the Eagles off when we beat them in the SB early next year.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 28 after Bears, only 3 NFC teams left to go
On 12/24/2022 at 11:06 PM, chongli said:

The Bills have beaten Chicago with Josh Allen as QB. 

[State Farm also just beat Seattle too.]

Patience my friend :) I will update this until he beats them all but it's Christmas now so I play with my family and this needs to wait :)

Updated OP. 3 more to go.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 12/24/2022 at 5:14 PM, chongli said:

The Bills still need to beat Tampa Bay, Arizona, and Philadelphia with Josh. We host the winner of the NFC South next year and also are at Philadelphia. I am hoping Tampa Bay wins their division so we can beat them next year. Then finally Arizona in 2024.

We did beat Tampa Bay, the refs just didn't call that mugging of Diggs....

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Patience my friend :) I will update this until he beats them all but it's Christmas now so I play with my family and this needs to wait :)

Updated OP. 3 more to go.

You rock! Thanks for adding Montana and Tarkenton too.

A little annoyed the Bills with Josh have only beaten 28 teams, while Jackson has 29 and Mahommes has 30 already. That stupid 
"Hail Murray" play. Grrrr. 😩 LOL. But the wins will come soon enough. A SB is the goal this year.

• 8 months later...
On 1/1/2021 at 9:57 AM, No_Matter_What said:

Quarterbacks who have beaten 31 teams: Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Kerry Collins

Notable young QBs: Mahomes 30 (needs Vikings), Jackson 29 (Bears and Packers)

Well, I was just going to suggest that "needs Green Bay" be added after Rodgers, but now I wonder if his career is over.

Edited by chongli

• 4 weeks later...

Quarterbacks who have beaten 31 teams: Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Kerry Collins

Notable young QBs: Mahomes 30 (needs Vikings), Jackson 29 (Bears and Packers)

Mahommes and the Chiefs have now beaten Minnesota. [In addition, Rodgers, if he returns, needs Green Bay, which could possibly occur next season, if both NY and GB finish in the same place in their divisions.]

• 3 weeks later...

Teams Josh Allen has not beaten: 

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-1) - week 8

2. Philadelphia Eagles (0-1) - week 12

3. Arizona Cardinals (0-1)

The Bills with Josh as QB have now beaten Tampa Bay. Philadelphia will come later this season, and Arizona and Indianapolis (in the regular season) will come next year. Then Josh will join Mahommes as QB's to have beaten all 31 teams in their first seven seasons.

Edited by chongli
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• No_Matter_What changed the title to Teams Bills have beaten with Josh Allen as QB thread - 29 after Bucs. Eagles and Cards left to go
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.