Cuomo Going to Playoff Game

Irv

1 hour ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

The point is Cuomo wasn't sitting in general seating anyway. You really think he'd be in row 7 seat 4?

That was your point?  That the governor would be in a luxury box during a pandemic, not out with the few members of the peasant class?  

Uh, ok.  Cool. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 1/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Irv said:

This guy has to be the biggest nuclear-grade jerk in history.  He single handily kills off thousands of nursing home residents.  Destroys the entire economy. Now he’s going to the game and thousands of die hard Bills fans are not because he won’t let them in and frankly, many could not afford tickets if allowed, because they are out of work or dead.   The arrogance.  

never miss a good photo op. He and his brother remind me of like the Rex and Rob Ryan of politics...  thanks daddy! 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Not going. Needs better strategy to botch vaccine distribution and kill more NYer's.  Il Duce!!!!      

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/1/2021 at 1:08 PM, Tiberius said:

That’s really nice of him to attend. Showing New York we are starting to turn the corner. 

Politicians need publicity and if he is going to get the 2024 Democratic nomination he can use the visibility. 

Gees, people act like he created the pandemic instead of saved lives fighting it 

Tibs I can not imagine a world where an honest person with a double digits IQ thinks Cuomo has saved lives after what he did in the nursing homes. NY after being shut down for so long still has 16k more deaths than FL. If you believe the current  lock down is saving lives you have no understanding of science. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 1/6/2021 at 8:41 PM, TBBills said:

The only reason I don't want him to go is b.c I think he will jinx the team by entering the stadium.

"Take my van halen shirt off before you jinx the band and they break up"

they’d show him on the Jumbotron and everyone would boo him, then the Bills would think they’re the ones getting booed, and then it’s all downhill from here.

On 1/6/2021 at 1:05 PM, RiotAct said:

If you are given a ticket to an event and then decide you cannot attend would you return the ticket to the person who gave it too you or would you claim it as your own to give to someone else?

Cuomo gave away nothing belonging to him because he surely did not pay out of his pocket for the ticket. If he wasn't comped, his taxpayer funded expense account likely covered the cost.

The grand gesture should have been to allow many of the frontline workers to attend above the set allotment. The Pegulas would have gladly foot the bill for that.

Also, Cuomo should have at least allowed testing of families of Bills and personal in order to let them attend during the regular season.

Edited by I am the egg man

Cuomo is the one who lives in everyone's head for free.  That's a fact. Breaking News: Guy goes to football game, WNY has a cow over it.  Details at 11  Be sure to check your favorite message bored for special updates, and cool swag

• Haha (+1) 2

On 1/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, TBBills said:

The only reason I don't want him to go is b.c I think he will jinx the team by entering the stadium.

"Take my van halen shirt off before you jinx the band and they break up"

TB you actually posted something that made me laugh. (I got the movie reference.)
GO BILLS

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/7/2021 at 7:48 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs I can not imagine a world where an honest person with a double digits IQ thinks Cuomo has saved lives after what he did in the nursing homes.

It's a case of blind worship, no different than the Lefts way of vilifying Trump supporters.

19 hours ago, daz28 said:

Cuomo is the one who lives in everyone's head for free.  That's a fact. Breaking News: Guy goes to football game, WNY has a cow over it.  Details at 11  Be sure to check your favorite message bored for special updates, and cool swag

No we have a cow over Andrew Cuomo (Micheal Corleone) killing thousands of senior citizens.

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Wacka said:

No we have a cow over Andrew Cuomo (Micheal Corleone) killing thousands of senior citizens.

That did not happen in the other states ?

I would think it is the job of the CDC and Health Dept to give guidance , that is their expertise . 

Edited by ALF