Cuomo Going to Playoff Game

Irv

Is this smart?  Can’t Cuomo at the stroke of a pen reverse the decision to let fans in?  I mean.  In terms of pettiness and narcissism he’s the closest on the dem side to Trump.  I wouldn’t put it past him.

• Like (+1) 1

SEPTEMBER 14, 2014 Albany, NY

Governor Cuomo Cuts Ribbon to Open Renovated Stadium

$130 million in Bills Stadium improvements are completed in time for fans to enjoy on opening day

Governor honors Ralph Wilson's legacy and commitment to Buffalo, fans, and the Bills

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-cuts-ribbon-open-renovated-stadium

How soon some forget

13 hours ago, Looper said:

How could fellow Democrats unleash their hate on such a great governor like Cuomo ? With all of the people moving out of NYS, think of all the room you'll have. 

People are leaving NYC b.c it's sinking and the rats are taking over.

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Is this smart?  Can’t Cuomo at the stroke of a pen reverse the decision to let fans in?  I mean.  In terms of pettiness and narcissism he’s the closest on the dem side to Trump.  I wouldn’t put it past him.

It's SCIENCE!  The same science that apparently told him he should keep the stadium closed during the season, but now that case levels are at unprecedented highs around the country, tells him its OK to open.   If it's OK to open now, it was OK to be open during the regular season.

The next time the governor starts waving the banner of science, people should throw it right back in his face, which is what this petition is all about. 

Or maybe the governor has worked out a deal with COVID not to spread during football games.

Edited by Artful Dodger
  • Like (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, Artful Dodger said:

It's SCIENCE!  The same science that apparently told him he should keep the stadium closed during the season, but now that case levels are at unprecedented highs around the country, tells him its OK to open.   If it's OK to open now, it was OK to be open during the regular season.

The next time the governor starts waving the banner of science, people should throw it right back in his face, which is what this petition is all about. 

Or maybe the governor has worked out a deal with COVID not to spread during football games.

What would you wave a banner of religion?

7 hours ago, ALF said:

SEPTEMBER 14, 2014 Albany, NY

Governor Cuomo Cuts Ribbon to Open Renovated Stadium

$130 million in Bills Stadium improvements are completed in time for fans to enjoy on opening day

Governor honors Ralph Wilson's legacy and commitment to Buffalo, fans, and the Bills

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-cuts-ribbon-open-renovated-stadium

How soon some forget

No kidding. The dude had a huge hand in keeping the team in WNY as well.

BUT ***** HIM NOT THE COLTS

6 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Great move

So, he obtained a free ticket, planned on attending the game like Emperor Caligula himself when true fans (the little people, I think he would call them) of the team were prohibited from attending, and has decided to give the freebie away to someone working in and around high risk COVID patients from a known hot spot?  

On the bright side, he won't have to drive by all the less fortunate fans protesting.  Buffalo folks can be pretty creative, it would have been fun to see the stretch driving by a Cuo-man with creatively placed genitalia. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

So, he obtained a free ticket, planned on attending the game like Emperor Caligula himself when true fans (the little people, I think he would call them) of the team were prohibited from attending, and has decided to give the freebie away to someone working in and around high risk COVID patients from a known hot spot?  

On the bright side, he won't have to drive by all the less fortunate fans protesting.  Buffalo folks can be pretty creative, it would have been fun to see the stretch driving by a Cuo-man with creatively placed genitalia. 

lol you really think he had a ticket in hand?