Cuomo Going to Playoff Game

Irv

This guy has to be the biggest nuclear-grade jerk in history.  He single handily kills off thousands of nursing home residents.  Destroys the entire economy. Now he’s going to the game and thousands of die hard Bills fans are not because he won’t let them in and frankly, many could not afford tickets if allowed, because they are out of work or dead.   The arrogance.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

This guy has to be the biggest nuclear-grade jerk in history.  He single handily kills off thousands of nursing home residents.  Destroys the entire economy. Now he’s going to the game and thousands of die hard Bills fans are not because he won’t let them in and frankly, many could not afford tickets if allowed, because they are out of work or dead.   The arrogance.  

Indeed.  Not to mention his actions run directly in contrast to what he suggests all the little people do—hunker down, lay low and minimize being out and about.  He’ll likely drive past (or fly over in his helicopter) hundreds of businesses directly and irrevocably harmed by the shutdowns so he can attend the gladiator games.  

Do as I say, not as I do.  

• Like (+1) 1

That’s really nice of him to attend. Showing New York we are starting to turn the corner. 

Politicians need publicity and if he is going to get the 2024 Democratic nomination he can use the visibility. 

Gees, people act like he created the pandemic instead of saved lives fighting it 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

That’s really nice of him to attend. Showing New York we are starting to turn the corner

Turning the corner. Isn't that what Trump said and got annihilated for it?

Bottom line: If a D does it its good. If an R does it, its bad.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Ya, Trump was saying it, what, last March? 

Timing is everything 

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

Cuomo said we're turning the corner?

21 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Cuomo said we're turning the corner?

Not exactly, I guess I took poetic license there. 

“Cuomo recognized the importance of the Bills hosting their first playoff game since 1995 to the western New York community, but also pleaded with the community to remain vigilant.

"For all the Bills fans, please, everyone take these measures seriously," he said. "We have made progress on the COVID virus over the past few weeks. The numbers are down -- we want to keep them down."’ 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Not exactly, I guess I took poetic license there. 

“Cuomo recognized the importance of the Bills hosting their first playoff game since 1995 to the western New York community, but also pleaded with the community to remain vigilant.

"For all the Bills fans, please, everyone take these measures seriously," he said. "We have made progress on the COVID virus over the past few weeks. The numbers are down -- we want to keep them down."’ 

Very poetic.  LOL.  We had the most deaths from this thing yesterday throughout the US so that would've been an incredibly stupid thing to say.

On 1/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Irv said:

This guy has to be the biggest nuclear-grade jerk in history.  He single handily kills off thousands of nursing home residents.  Destroys the entire economy.

He's not finished:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2072841/gov-cuomo-remove-detain-anyone-covid-contagious-disease-bill/.

Other contagious diseases:

Norovirus (“Stomach Flu”) ...

Influenza. ...

Meningitis. ...

Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD) 

Pertussis. ...

Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) 

.....he won't stop at Covid.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:34 AM, Irv said:

I went up home to WNY this past year for a couple of weeks to do a job and every where i went i saw F**K CUOMO T shirts i mean every where signs in windows of businesses and a friend of mine told me he was asked to sell them at his place of business he said no for obvious reasons even though he agree'd with the saying .

I just wonder how many of the Bills Mafia will wear their F**CK CUOMO shirts to the game i think it would be awesome if they had a black out of shirts like that where would the camera's pan to then the little kid sitting by himself 😆 I'll bet there will be more than one that comes out during the game .

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

I just wonder how many of the Bills Mafia will wear their F**CK CUOMO shirts to the game i think it would be awesome if they had a black out of shirts like that where would the camera's pan to then the little kid sitting by himself 😆 I'll bet there will be more than one that comes out during the game .

As a Bills fan it would be awesome if they wore Bills gear but let the hate flow. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

He's not finished:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2072841/gov-cuomo-remove-detain-anyone-covid-contagious-disease-bill/.

Other contagious diseases:

Norovirus (“Stomach Flu”) ...

Influenza. ...

Meningitis. ...

Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease (HFMD) 

Pertussis. ...

Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) 

.....he won't stop at Covid.

Is that the list of what he has?

3 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

As a Bills fan it would be awesome if they wore Bills gear but let the hate flow. 

How could fellow Democrats unleash their hate on such a great governor like Cuomo ? With all of the people moving out of NYS, think of all the room you'll have.