Brings a smile to my face every time I watch it.....happy New Year my bills brothers and sisters

My God, listen to Mel Kiper's pinpoint analysis from 3:09 to 4:09 in this video. In 1 minute, Mel Kiper laid out exactly why this kid deserved to be the #1 overall pick in the draft. Brilliant analysis from Kiper; every word he said was right on the money. The casuals (that includes many of you nonbelievers) were too focused on box score stats to see the bigger picture. Stats are for losers. 

Mel Kiper NAILS it here. Perfectly stated by him. Carefully listen again to everything Mel says. Just brilliant.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6

There were only 2 QB's I wanted in that draft..... Baker and Josh.

USC QB's just seem to never live up to their potential

Rosen had too many red flags and came off as entitled. 

And the last guy reminder me of TT with a slightly better arm

So glad JA17 is the Bills QB he is just the perfect fit for us.

25 years of wandering in the wilderness looking for this guy.....finally and well worth the wait.

Here is to a long playoff run

Happy New Year Everyone :)

We're witnessing greatness. This kid WILL win us a Lombardi... I guarantee it. He's got that same chip that brady has... he's got rodgers like game, with the mobility of mahomes and the arm strength and "want to" of favre... Cherish these days, Bills Mafia... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Well here's one that will bring everyone down...Bills talk starts at 3:30 of this one

That could have been an all time great Bills draft. Had they taken Wilson.

4 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

We're witnessing greatness. This kid WILL win us a Lombardi... I guarantee it. He's got that same chip that brady has... he's got rodgers like game, with the mobility of mahomes and the arm strength and "want to" of favre... Cherish these days, Bills Mafia... 

God i hope so. I only need one just give me one.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Well here's one that will bring everyone down...Bills talk starts at 3:30 of this one

Really?? This is how you welcome 2021? 😲🤦‍♂️

The same thing has been said about Mahomes ad nausea and there’s still some closet Trubisky lovers around here. None of this matters thanks to our ‘18 1st Round selection.

But, Hey! You do you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2