David Bakhtiari out for the year - Tore ACL in practice

Draconator

That is a HUGE loss...I believe he was graded as the highest LT in the league by PFF for what it's worth....either way he has been a very good player this year for them.

Way worse news for them than for us with Beasley

Edited by Big Turk

You can tear your ACL stepping of a curb incorrectly.  It's amazing that this most crucial of ligaments is so fragile.  It's also amazing that more people don't tear them.

I've torn both and had reconstructions on each.  #NotMuchFun

• Like (+1) 2

Not gonna lie, I’m not just keeping an eye on the rest of the AFC playoff teams at this point, I’m keeping an eye on the top tier of the NFC. 

You hate to see it, of course, but it’s an interesting development...

I’m really sorry for his injury as well as anyone else.  It’s why I hate posts if “I hope he breaks a knee thing”.  These guys are sons, fathers, husbands,etc.

On the football side, it sucks for GB, and our buddy over here Ice Bowl (haven’t heard from you in awhile buddy) as if we actually dare to dream to make it there, it would be great if it were you’re team. Woulda, coulda, shoulda been a repeat of SB1.  Without Lou Saban and Lookie, lookie, here comes Cookie, we didn’t have a chance.  For the youngins, we won the 64 and 65 AFL Championships, and went to 66, but was creamed by the Chiefs without these guys.  We could’ve been in SB1.  Probably would’ve lost to the Packs, but would be nice to be there.  Before my time.

Anyway, Ice, as long as you’re not playing us, I’ll root for ya bud.  If you and us by luck get there, all bets are off.  You have you’re 4.  We’d kind a like one for the last 60 years.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

That is a HUGE loss...I believe he was graded as the highest LT in the league by PFF for what it's worth....either way he has been a very good player this year for them.

Way worse news for them than for us with Beasley

I noticed that on the broadcast for the GB/Tenn game and was surprised at how elite he has become. Shame he is out. 

At this time of year, you sort of want to see all teams going at full strength.