Aight....who's got tickets?

16 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Curious, are they requiring testing if you've received the vaccine already?

Of course. It requires to shots like Shingles and vaccines are not usually 100%.

I am wondering what happens if game is snowed out between testing and game and game needs to be moved (i.e. Detroit).  Do those who got shots get refunds?  Do they get tickets in alternate stadium?

2 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Of course. It requires to shots like Shingles and vaccines are not usually 100%.

I am wondering what happens if game is snowed out between testing and game and game needs to be moved (i.e. Detroit).  Do those who got shots get refunds?  Do they get tickets in alternate stadium?

I love your thought process that we're worried about this! 

We've reached that point....

1 hour ago, richNjoisy said:

Right now,  the weather for the playoff game looks great:  cool (low 30's) and dry....both days.

You mentioned you were going to give us a detailed description of your experience.

How did it go?

8 hours ago, DasNootz said:

Same here.  It’s 1 mile and a free test (drive through testing is free in my county) vs 450 mile round trip and $63 - from the same lab. 

is Cuomo testing at the stadium? 

I think not 

But he could take the state jet to the test take it and leave

JFK to buff in a g3 maybe an 1 and a half plus taxi time

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Right, I know the reqs. Im getting the second shot in 2 weeks. Im just asking cause I know the NFL was floating the idea of allowing vaccinated healthcare workers into the superbowl. I was just wondering if that was trickling down to the local playoff games and if testing was still required.

I will be in the house. Ive had seasons for 15 years, but name switched 7 years ago to my wifes account....reasons are not remembered but often cried about

My wifes company is a corporate sponsor of the Bills and Sabres and they came through and got us tickets, section 133. 

I am beyond thrilled, will be the loudest MF'er in that building. It is going to be insane. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1