Aight....who's got tickets?

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

For less than 7k fans, there shouldn’t be any endzone seats.  

Something I don't think is being mentioned is the boost the players will get from there being fans in the stadium.  That to me is the biggest argument for the 2 seed.

As promised, here is my report:   got in right at 1:30. Still numerous seats left.  I purchased 2 right near my usual seats.  I

will be in section 224, row 9. They allowed me to use some of my deposit money. I had no problems at all.

I am awaiting word on when to get tested. If weather okay, we will make it a visit Buffalo day....might as well visit the pro shop, ay?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

I wonder if they’re in someone’s cart.  Still says no event available on my end.

I “got in line” before my window opened but said the same thing once i got to the front of the line. I’ll try again in a few when it actually is my time, but guessing they’re pretty much gone at this point. 

2 minutes ago, vanhalen26 said:

How do you get in?  My slot was 2:30, I don’t see anything to click through in the account manager section.

There was a button that said buy 2020 wild card tickets and I clicked on it. Not sure if it was a glitch or if it just kind of let me go through the motions even though I wouldn’t be able to buy yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh well. Had my slot at 4pm.

Was hopeful as the day went, didn’t expect to get any.  Surprised they lasted as long as they did.  My fear is higher seniors declined to get next game.  Not sure availability will be there.

Edited by davefan66

56 minutes ago, Logic said:

Are megaphones and noisemakers allowed in?

I would like very much for the 6,700 fans in attendance to do everything in their power to sounds more like 67,000.

Wearing a mask makes it difficult to make noise from your mouth.  So its to bad fans couldn't come up with another way to create a distburance. Fans mooning  the opposition for instance. Fart pillows, real farts ,If you can fart loud enough, rubber toys that when squeezed or stomped on squeal loudly. Get creative. Streak naked across the frozen tundra. A laughing QB will work well for the Bills D. They may even take offense to it and swipe the football and score.

I'm just saying/ suggesting... 

Edited by Figster
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Wearing a mask makes it difficult to make noise from your mouth.  So its to bad fans couldn't come up with another way to create a distburance. Fans mooning  the opposition for instance. Fart pillows, real farts ,If you can fart loud enough, rubber toys that when squeezed or stomped on squeal loudly. Get creative. Streak naked across the frozen tundra. A laughing QB will work well for the Bills D. They may even take offense to it and swipe the football and score.

I'm just saying/ suggesting... 

Pounding the seats. Wear rings so its louder :) Not like anybody will be sitting in front of you to complain lol

• Like (+1) 2