Aight....who's got tickets?

My time slot today is 1:30. I believe I have been a STH since 2012 (I purchased tickets from Hammer the year we signed Bledsoe but he got credit for being the STH hence why I eventually got my own in the Family section which I love). I will give a detailed description of my experience. I plan to buy two tickets if they are available. My wife and I live near Rochester and are quite willing to make rhe 1:40 drive to Orchard Park twice for the chance to see a game.  

-Rich (formerly of New Joisey)

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

no tailgating, limited concessions, spread out...no interaction with other fans....$60+ swab in the brain...  well I guess it is something... those fans at the GB/Titans game last weekend  looked mighty cold and alone 😐

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 1

Thanks for the intel guys, good luck and go Bills. 

I have to say, even though I’m likely SOL, I have zero problems with how the Bills handled this in terms of STH seniority and especially not allowing resales. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Rocbillsfan1 said:

is it sold out? 

Not yet.  I was a noon time slot, plenty of 2 ticket pods are left.  I am not able to attend, due to being out of state and thr 2-3 advanced testing at the stadium is just a big time burden.  

But I looked around to available seats and saw quite a few.

I actually wouldn't be shocked to see tickets go unsold.  As I called a ticket rep yesterday, they said a lot of out of towners (like myself) have been calling to ask about the testing.  I suspect 25% of the STH reside outside buffalo region (maybe in Canada, or PA or further).  Couple that with ppl who are brokers, those aren't getting resold...so I think ppl will have a shot to get seats

Just got 2 sets of 2 in endzone.  We have four individual STs, so we still have 2 available for the divisional.  No 4s available.

Now to work on the testing.  Hoping they’ll cave and let the same lab (has a location in our town) do the test, so we don’t have to make the 8 hour round trip... but will if need be.

Edited by DasNootz

36 minutes ago, Vertig0 said:

Figured I'd add this to the discussion. Checked yesterday around 530 and there were no 4's being shown (figured they were all sold out) and called my ticket rep who confirmed same. Only blocks of 2's are left. 

Don't doubt it is true but when at my slot 10:00a today they indicated numerous 4 pods available at the Section viewing level but when zoomed in to the Seat view there were none to be found. Glad you got a response from your rep because mine is not responding.

6 minutes ago, DieHardFan said:

Don't doubt it is true but when at my slot 10:00a today they indicated numerous 4 pods available at the Section viewing level but when zoomed in to the Seat view there were none to be found. Glad you got a response from your rep because mine is not responding.

That's how it was last night too. You could put 4 in, and the sections showed as blue and available, but when you zoomed in to pick a pod, they were all greyed out and unavailable. 

2 hours ago, mead107 said:

Our friend Paul checked in at 11 and was sold out.  
nothing available. 

There was plenty when I checked at 11:30, or was he only looking for 4 pods? 

Edited by Just Jack