Aight....who's got tickets?

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

What are the requirements when you buy tickets?  Do you have to name the other people who are going with you when you buy or just give your own name that your season tickets are in?  If it's just your own name I guess you could sell them but you would still have to meet them before going in & go in together since they are requiring ID of the named ticket holder to get in.  

Right - this is what makes sense to me.  It seems that technically someone could buy 4, save one or two for themselves and sell the others - the requirement being that you meet and go in together 

13 hours ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Spill the beans and rub it in.

We are happy for ya.

no tailgating, limited concessions, spread out...no interaction with other fans....$60+ swab in the brain...  well I guess it is something... those fans at the GB/Titans game last weekend  looked mighty cold and alone 😐

Edited by ProcessTruster

27 minutes ago, ProcessTruster said:

no tailgating, limited concessions, spread out...no interaction with other fans....$60+ swab in the brain...  well I guess it is something... those fans at the GB/Titans game last weekend  looked mighty cold and alone 😐

From what I heard, those were family members and not part of the "actual" fanbase.

Purchase time was 10am 1/1. Showed plenty of 4 pods available at the section level view but when zoomed in to the seat view there were none.

Tried calling rep who was MIA. Also no generic reps answering after the message rollover.

Went to the 2 pod view and some showed up sporadically. Many said they were already taken when chosen. Finally got 2 in S138 R14. 

Checkout at 1st offered no option to used hostage money so went to CC, my saved one had an expired date and when I tried to add new using a chrome saved one it took CCV but had no values for MM/YY and neither pulldown nor fill-in option worked. Cancelled new card option and option appeared to let me use cache of prepayed cash. 

Hope it's just me but be prepared.....Also don't sign in early, use the email link because it didn't update at 10am for me....Total time to check-out 22 min.

Good Luck!

56 minutes ago, Virgil said:

For one of those tix, are you more into hand or mouth stuff?

Will you wear a wig and let me call you Betty?

13 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

What are the requirements when you buy tickets?  Do you have to name the other people who are going with you when you buy or just give your own name that your season tickets are in?  If it's just your own name I guess you could sell them but you would still have to meet them before going in & go in together since they are requiring ID of the named ticket holder to get in.  

You provide just your name at purchase. Later you need to name all people that will be coming with you. All of you must also attend the testing next week (not sure if it needs to be at the same time though.)  Some people have reported being able to buy tickets for others to use, BUT, someone in the group when going to the game needs access to your ticket/One Buffalo account, so you'd have to give up your login/password to them. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

For those who have purchased tickets, have you received the separate email from the Bills requesting the identity of the attendees and their contact details?  I haven't and wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks in advance and Go Bills!  

12 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Will you wear a wig and let me call you Betty?

You provide just your name at purchase. Later you need to name all people that will be coming with you. All of you must also attend the testing next week (not sure if it needs to be at the same time though.)  Some people have reported being able to buy tickets for others to use, BUT, someone in the group when going to the game needs access to your ticket/One Buffalo account, so you'd have to give up your login/password to them. 

Info from ticket confirmation email:

IMPORTANT TESTING INFORMATION:

• Please note that you will receive another email from the Buffalo Bills with a link to provide the legal name (as it appears on government issued identification), email address and certain contact information for all members of the ticketed group that will be attending the game as part of the testing process. This information needs to be submitted by Sunday, January 3, 2021. 
  • Once this information is submitted, each ticket holder will receive a separate email from the Buffalo Bills with a URL to BioReference Laboratories to schedule a testing day and time.
  • Testing will be conducted by BioReference Laboratories at Bills Stadium 2-3 days before the date of our first home playoff game.
  • Only individuals who received negative test results after submitting to BioReference testing at Bills Stadium will be approved for entry on gameday.
  • Members will need to show proof of their negative COVID-19 test result from BioReference before having their mobile ticket scanned for entry.
  • Testing fees are non-refundable regardless of a positive or negative test, or a missed testing appointment.

13 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

Curious when the time slots start today? I’m at 2:30, and I’m sure I have zero chance, I’m just curious what it’s stacking up like, with the 12-13,000ish people that opted in. 

I've seen people on FB reporting log in times around 10am. I checked myself at 11:30, still plenty of endzone 2 pods available. No more 4 pods. Lowest price was $169/each. 

• Like (+1) 2