Aight....who's got tickets?

3 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Ok.  How many seats do you have?  

I could only get club seats today with the option of trying for lower bowl tomorrow.  Maybe club seats were only available in pods of 2.

I have 3 season tickets.  Maybe that's why I had the 2 or 4 option.

• Like (+1) 1

FWIW- I'm a 15 year season ticket holder and my slot is tomorrow at 12:30. Can't go however because I live in California and the testing is total crap. I'd have to fly out there Tuesday. Might try if we advance, but the restrictions are too much to warrant going. 

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Jamie Nails said:

FWIW- I'm a 15 year season ticket holder and my slot is tomorrow at 12:30. Can't go however because I live in California and the testing is total crap. I'd have to fly out there Tuesday. Might try if we advance, but the restrictions are too much to warrant going. 

Are they allowing tickets to be sold on the secondary market? You could probably make a small fortune if you got then and then sold them.

My sister has club seats and by the time it was her turn to buy, they were sold out. She is hoping to get the next home game. 

By the way, anyone lucky enough to get tickets. You are cheering for all of us, so please please let your presence be felt!

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Has anyone who purchased tickets today received the email from the Bills asking for the name and contact information for the attendees?   

Still nothing for me and want to make sure I didn’t miss anything.  

Thanks in advance and Go Bills!   

10 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Are they allowing tickets to be sold on the secondary market? You could probably make a small fortune if you got then and then sold them.

What are the requirements when you buy tickets?  Do you have to name the other people who are going with you when you buy or just give your own name that your season tickets are in?  If it's just your own name I guess you could sell them but you would still have to meet them before going in & go in together since they are requiring ID of the named ticket holder to get in.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

1 hour ago, Jamie Nails said:

There are a lot of people who travel a long way to make it to Bills games.   That's awesome and cheers to you guys!

But the system was obviously designed to create as little potential for spread as possible........which means they absolutely didn't want people flying in from out of state if they could avoid it.........I think if the season ticket base hadn't become SO decentralized because of the drought they might have just allowed OP residents only at the game.   Which would have been fine with me.    I may go or may not but just grateful some fans are getting the chance to attend.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

Come on, MAN. I read "Got 2 seats" and immediately my brain told me they were for sale. 

Choose your phrasing wisely. 

Or not, and get idiots like me all frothed up...

I'm with you sir. I pound the seats like a caveman and scream bloody murder for 3 hours. The Bills are in my blood. A true obsession.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Just going to leave this here: I am a very loud and useful fan. Excellent clapping skills. Responsible for countless opponents' false starts over the years. I can do the cheering of a hundred men. 

PICK ME!

That’s child’s play.

I’ve caused false starts by yelling at my television from my living room in Binghamton.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 4

28 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

Come on, MAN. I read "Got 2 seats" and immediately my brain told me they were for sale. 

Choose your phrasing wisely. 

Or not, and get idiots like me all frothed up...

I don't but would love to have two to this game. 

• Haha (+1) 1