Aight....who's got tickets?

14 minutes ago, BfloBillsFan said:

I was able to score two. I didn’t see any pods of four available at 1130 AM, though I only have 2 season tickets and may have been limited to 2 playoff tickets. 

Rep says you can buy 4 if you want. I'm up at 11:30am Friday. Rep says I'll be lucky to see any tickets left by then. I was going to pass anyway. I live too far away to deal with the testing. This round anyway.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

36 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Just out of curiosity what is your seniority?  Congrats Btw!

Thanks, super pumped! This is my seventh year.  I have club seats, which I think is a factor. It looked like there were about 30-40 to choose from in the club levels.  That was all that was available today.  

Edited by BfloBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Rep says you can buy 4 if you want. I'm up at 11:30am Friday. Rep says I'll be lucky to see any tickets left by then. I was going to pass anyway. I live too far away to deal with the testing. This round anyway.

I tried to get 3 and 4 four tickets but it was showing me that no seats were available.  Only when I requested 2 seats did the available seats show up.

I would have. But I passed. Way to much hassle to fly up. Get tested fly back quarantine on each side. So passed so hope I helped someone get tickets that would have missed. (I would have gotten a 4 seat pod). 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

I'm reading that the seats are non-transferable. However, pm me if you're the creative type. $$$ :)

I’m curious about that.  If you buy 4 tickets, can’t you bring any 3 with you?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I’m curious about that.  If you buy 4 tickets, can’t you bring any 3 with you?

My understanding is that yes, you can bring three people.  Everyone in your group then has to get COVID tested at the stadium 2-3 days before  the game.  They keep record of who is getting the test and know who is going to the game with you.

I'm a season ticket holder with 47 years seniority and I bought two in the end zone around 4:30pm today. Total cost was $354, which included tix, 2 tests, and parking. There still were plenty of tickets left, even at 5:30.  You could select 2 or 4 tix.  If you had 3 people, you HAD to buy 4 tix, but it wasn't required that you brought a 4th person.  There was much more 2 person pods available at reasonable prices than there were 4 person pods.  If you wanted a 4 pod, the prices were up around $220-$240 per ticket (including test cost).

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, ohboychoboy said:

I'm a season ticket holder with 47 years seniority and I bought two in the end zone around 4:30pm today. Total cost was $354, which included tix, 2 tests, and parking. There still were plenty of tickets left, even at 5:30.  You could select 2 or 4 tix.  If you had 3 people, you HAD to buy 4 tix, but it wasn't required that you brought a 4th person.  There was much more 2 person pods available at reasonable prices than there were 4 person pods.  If you wanted a 4 pod, the prices were up around $220-$240 per ticket (including test cost).

Very interesting.  Are your seats in the lower bowl?  As I mentioned, Club seats only available to me and only in groups of two. This was at 11:30 am.

1 minute ago, BfloBillsFan said:

Very interesting.  Are your seats in the lower bowl?  As I mentioned, Club seats only available to me and only in groups of two. This was at 11:30 am.

Yes I'm in the lower bowl, Section 121.  Tunnel end zone.   I'm thinking if you're a club seat holder, only club seats were available to you?  I'm a lower bowl section 134 season ticket holder.   I just went in my account now at 8pm and there's still plenty of seats available.

11 minutes ago, ohboychoboy said:

Yes I'm in the lower bowl, Section 121.  Tunnel end zone.   I'm thinking if you're a club seat holder, only club seats were available to you?  I'm a lower bowl section 134 season ticket holder.   I just went in my account now at 8pm and there's still plenty of seats available.

Ok.  How many seats do you have?  

I could only get club seats today with the option of trying for lower bowl tomorrow.  Maybe club seats were only available in pods of 2.

Edited by BfloBillsFan