Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, Bob in STL said:

Not saying our backups are bad so if can can get a lead then maybe we can protect it. 

I have not seen Barclay engineer a drive for a TD this year.  Maybe he has but I remember it.  I’m not counting the long run by Motor against Denver.  

On that I agree.  Barkley..great human being.. looks completely incapable of being an NFL QB right now. 

Id be more excited to see what Davis Webb can do.  

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

If we don’t play our starters then Miami can win with Tua.  

Allen and Diggs will get one quarter, if that.  Same with Tre, Milano, Edmunds ... 

Exactly. I get Tua isn't the greatest and has looked pretty bad this year, but the Dolphins have won a lot of games with him as their QB. (Rams, Cardinals, Patriots, Bengals, Chargers)

If Bills play their backups which I presume they will for the most part, I still think Miami wins .

Edited by BillsFan130

1 hour ago, wjag said:

is that really the case?

Levi Wallace gave Josh Norman a ride home and was a COVID close contact tracing casualty.  The NFL could not see inside that car on whether masks were worn or not.  So unless Levi admitted it, I don't see how the mask rule applied.  Unless rules have been modified since this happened.

Maybe he told the truth.

51 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

he will be playing vs our 2/3rd stringers 

prob won't have a big game but do enough for the win. 

I will post here what I put on week 17 game thread

I believe that Tua may crap the bed in such a big way SUN at Bills Stadium that Miami maybe forced to look at QB again.  Hard fact, they may have spent a 2020 1st round pick on Tua and a 2019 2nd round pick on Josh Rosen and be no closer to having their QB of the future.  

25 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Not saying our backups are bad so if can can get a lead then maybe we can protect it. 

I have not seen Barclay engineer a drive for a TD this year.  Maybe he has but I don’t remember one.  I’m not counting the long run by Motor against Denver.  

Yea unless Allen starts for 3/4 of this game I have a hard time believing our offense will put up points unless the run game gets going 

actually wouldn’t mind seeing Webb in a wildcat 

Edited by Penfield45

2 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Under the latest NFL-NFLPA protocols, players confirmed positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 10 days regardless of symptoms or subsequent negative tests.

That means Ryan Fitzpatrick's status is now also in question for a potential AFC wild-card playoff game Jan. 9 or 10.

Thats what I thought too

57 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

I have not seen Barclay engineer a drive for a TD this year.  Maybe he has but I don’t remember one.  I’m not counting the long run by Motor against Denver.  

Well then, you are cherry picking with bias. That is the most dominant series our offense has provided all year. ;)

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, jkx2 said:

What did Tasker say in the end of that video? Have fun Tua😂😂😂😂😂

Lol. I don't think our players are any better in the cold. We are a finesse passing team.  Arm strength matters in the wind not when the ball and field are wet. Rivers and Roethlisberger are old and the cold will affect them. 

31 minutes ago, mattynh said:

The Bills can rest their best players and have a good chance to still win this game.

Not with Barkley at QB against their defense. We will be lucky to score 10 points.