Fitz OUT sunday

BillsMafi$

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I get it, and not being a Tua defender, but many pro athletes never see real snow before playing in the pros. 

Of course. I was just joking. 

Perhaps the best example is Roscoe Parish in his first year here. Went to sleep in his OP townhouse with no snow on the ground and woke up to two feet plus of overnight lake effect accumulation and his car buried under drifts. He was literally too afraid to go outside, let alone drive in it and he had to be chauffeured by one of his teammates with a 4x4 to get to practice this day. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Now someone try and explain to me how Tua would not be a close contact. Once they contact trace. 

This ^^^^ they better test every single Miami player before and after that plane lands in Buffalo 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Contact is defined as 15 minutes of exposure within 6 feet without masks. If they were following masking rules they should be fine.

If that is the case then how have there been any close contacts? Just wear a damn mask. Problem solved. Heck, even wear one on the practice field. 

I'm not sure the mask part is accurate.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

If that is the case then how have there been any close contacts? Just wear a damn mask. Problem solved. Heck, even wear one on the practice field. 

It has been reported many times that this is how it works.

And yeah, players have been dumb and not worn masks when they need to. But also on the practice field they can be in close contact when they aren't wearing masks.

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I would say the answer is a lot of players are in close contact without masks. 

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I believe that’s how it’s defined by the CDC. Perhaps the league simply adopted that guideline. And with these location bracelets the players wear, data is compiled regarding who you’ve been close to and for how long and where. 

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Just keep josh in a bubbly immediately. No contact. The team for that matter

Bills playing a desperate Dolphins team with Covid could be bad. We need to stay healthy period. Get a few of our own sick right before the playoffs would suck hardcore. 

12 minutes ago, MJS said:

Contact is defined as 15 minutes of exposure within 6 feet without masks. If they were following masking rules they should be fine.

is that really the case?

Levi Wallace gave Josh Norman a ride home and was a COVID close contact tracing casualty.  The NFL could not see inside that car on whether masks were worn or not.  So unless Levi admitted it, I don't see how the mask rule applied.  Unless rules have been modified since this happened.

1 minute ago, BillsMafi$ said:

No Other players were close contacts 

They are contact tracing now. But all MIA players wear that Oakley Face Shield at practice according to reports. So I guess that would cover the mask issue on the PS field.