Uniform watch Week 17. Season Finale. Miami at Buffalo.

• SlimShady'sSpaceForce changed the title to Uniform watch Week 17. Season Finale. Miami at Buffalo.

Trout, you stinker, you beat me to it.  I thought on a holiday week, I could’ve caught you.  Agreed though.  I love our trad colors of blue/white, white/blue, or white/white.  I just wished we permanently converted to white face masks.  I’m not a fans of the Pats or Chiefs, so screw the reds.  I guess old school.  Fire me.  At least we don’t have those abominations from the very late 90’s to 2000’s.  Those stripes down the side were awful.

I could even tolerate a red helmet for a game, but love the old school helmets with the standing Buffalo.

thanks as always shady.  Between the maps and this one every week, we all appreciate it.  He’ll, Yolo and Hap have to work some time.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Was really hoping for a late Christmas miracle and we would see the 90s throwbacks. I know its impossible for those this season, and maybe next. But it would be super cool for the Bills and 'Phins to be in their 90's throwbacks.  A signal that maybe just maybe the rivalry from the 90's is coming back.  Im excited for that in the coming seasons!! 

Edited by thetaxicabdriver
poor typing skills

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

these are white

usatsi_10210580.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

these are blue 

usatsi_117303691.jpg

Mmmm. No. The first picture is of the blue socks. The second is the blue socks worn really low so the stripes are virtually hidden. They’ve also worn all white and all blue (no stripes) this and last season. It appears that the captains or Josh himself (UniWatch says uni selection is sometimes left to the QB solely) don’t like the sock stripes. And Kim Pegula may have some influence as well.

But... THESE are the white striped.  No block of blue right below the pants. I don’t know when they wore them last. But the ones you’re calling white striped above are NOT the white striped... they are the blue striped.

5E34F5AD-4BD0-48B5-A3EE-D4A47287A230.jpeg

Edited by UConn James

1 hour ago, TroutDog said:

Love blue on white. Only wish was that they’d switch to white masks full time. 

That would be too much of a Miami Dolphins look. They have white helmets and facemasks. 

Keep them gray or go to blue like they had in the late 70's-early 80's.

57FF01AF-AF35-4F31-B2D5-0B1E5D9378C5.jpeg

26D87E53-7581-4797-A487-E61E55F91219.jpeg

Edited by Beast

33 minutes ago, thetaxicabdriver said:

Was really hoping for a late Christmas miracle and we would see the 90s throwbacks. I know its impossible for those this season, and maybe next. But it would be super cool for the Bills and 'Phins to be in their 90's throwbacks.  I signal that maybe just maybe the rivalry from the 90's is coming back.  Im excited for that in the coming seasons!! 

the red helmets are the best.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, UConn James said:

Mmmm. No. The first picture is of the blue socks. The second is the blue socks worn really low so the stripes are virtually hidden. They’ve also worn all white and all blue (no stripes) this and last season. It appears that the captains or Josh himself (UniWatch says uni selection is sometimes left to the QB solely) don’t like the sock stripes. And Kim Pegula may have some influence as well.

But... THESE are the white striped.  No block of blue right below the pants. I don’t know when they wore them last. But the ones you’re calling white striped above are NOT the white striped... they are the blue striped.

5E34F5AD-4BD0-48B5-A3EE-D4A47287A230.jpeg

I'm pretty sure they're gold not blue.

• Haha (+1) 2