Patriots reporter with Phenomenal insight post game Monday night

JerseyBills

13 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

Or that watching enough film, New England want to put 10 guys on the line and leave the split outs uncovered.... that’s arrogance in itself. 

Buffalo just took advantage of it....

I Remember when the Pats made that same shift, left the outside man uncovered, and blocked the punt.  The Bills were ready for it this time.  And yes, it is arrogance on BB’s part.

"It was a stunning even when the Bills knew that they would beat us easily and decided to pull of a trick play.  Even though We pulled out a trick play the series prior because that was likely the only way we would score.  Had it not been for a horsecollar that wasn't called on our LT, they would have down right made us their B word"

I think this was more preparedness and coaching than arrogance.  Last year this same circumstances resulted in a td for the pats.  The bills learned firm it, prepared for it and then executed the plan.  It is chess against BB.   You could have taken a timeout or blocked it up.  Instead they countered which sends a message for future contests.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I think it is as simple as this: If the gunner is not covered - throw to him - I don't think the Bills "called" for a fake - They are just always green lighted to execute it when the opposing team does something stupid. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1